@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice job! 👏👏👏
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! I’ll check that out then!
I’m quitting at :08, and brain is worn out 😂. Got 567 words down. (I know, not too great, but I’m getting out of writers block 😂)
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Favorite character I have ever written?- I honestly cant choose, I love them all!
Favorite song?- I love anything by “One republic”
Favorite three movies?- Oooh thats really hard, I dont watch many movies. Ill think about that one 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Thats another problem, it takes place in the future in America. I guess any name will be great! And yes, there names come in pretty often. Thanks for helping!
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okey dokey, starting at :40
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alrighty! How long u wanna go?
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll join ya! I was just thinking about doing one. Lemme know when you start
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Whyyyy thank you! *gratefully munches on cookies*
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Great idea guys! I’m in!
Whats your favorite color?
Yellow! And blue and gray, but number one is yellow. 😂
Favorite animal?
Pffft, way too many. I love pandas, tigers, pufferfish, highland cows, bulldogs, puffins, and yeah, a lot. XD
Favorite…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!! Quelin is one of those characters who just smashes the keyboard all together… 🤣🤣🤣 Then there’s Dune, who steal the keyboard away and somehow on pure luck ends up written right… I don’t even know what they’re doing anymore XD XD
The Mario Movie was AMAZING! I’m a huge mario fan and I loved how many of the different old…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I just finished at :09 (took multiple breaks) with 1,070 words!!!! Great work everyone, this was fun!
-
Allison replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
So sorry I didn’t make that clear! I personally think that that would be to many S names. But I would like all ideas!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
After we finish our classes we could all meet for lunch like we did “yesterday” XD
Sounds good to me!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Everyone’s done a great job explaining already XD, but if it fits your story, definitely keep it! It seems like it works really well in your situation.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh!! I can’t believe how playful and lighthearted they used to be!! 😭
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know, right? I hardly know anyone that’s heard anything at all by the Arcadian Wild. Their harmonies are just the BEST.
The character I’m struggling the most with… Probably Quelin in my WIP Healer. He’s just hard to figure out in general. Keeps changing all the time. How do characters even do that when you’re the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and it’s your turn to RP in the character castle if you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh wow!!
I’m glad Felix is redeemed, even if Hans isn’t.
And yes! Make a family tree! Preferably with pictures of each of the charries.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hunter
“Uhm…I like to paint more than anything, but…uhm…I normally have to draw something before I paint it. I draw and paint trees a lot though…I like painting.” Reuben said.
Hunter noticed a few apparently-permanent flecks of paint along the boy’s hands. He must really be into it.
They reached the door. Reube…[Read more]
- Load More
