@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Heheh *rubs hands together* (Actually you might be able to guess once you read it)
Yeah experience would help, and yet… I still don’t want any experience lol. It’s still weird as of now.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yesssss, ma’am! My blog is Rooted Scribbles. 😆 Ikr? So weird…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I remember you explaining that “Teeth of Snake” thing to me. I still think it’s cool. I need to make up some more expressions in Healer and have some fun with it XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!!! He sounds really cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
He’s alive! He plays a pretty big role in helping free the slaves. Like Rina, he has healing powers, and actually ends up saving her life.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yep, I save that kind of thing for only really important times.
I can’t avoid it completely….especially when one of my favorite WIPs is something of a romance comedy….but I try to use it sparingly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@crocheter12 Yeah it’s kinda fussy right now. Hopefully someone will fix it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool! Is he alive or dead? Does he play any other role in the story?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AH I KNOW! Kinda weird, but cool, but still weird. 😂 I DON’T KNOW HOW I STALKED YOU! It just kinda happened. You were asking ppl on Writer’s Vision about a relaunch tour, you actually contacted me on my blog about it but I was taking a break from blogging at the time so I actually never replied (sorry about that XD) thennnn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles it’s from my WIP…..
A dragon-themed Star Wars fanfic. I took the liberty to invent my own expressions for the story.
My other most commonly used one is “Teeth of Snake!” but that would merit a LOT of explanation, so…I save that one who people who know what I’m talking about.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ugh, Pax is getting cuter and cuter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I have an answer for the red question!
So what humans call “red” is a wavelength of light. If we are seeing the same wavelength of light from the same object, then it makes sense that we are both calling it red.
However, some humans have colorblindness, or another extremely rare mutation that gives them extra light-sensing cone…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like that romance tip!
Also, another one: Keep the number of kissing scenes or other exceptionally sappy moments to three or fewer per story. Trust me on this one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles Oh my stars and shadows that’s terrible!! I’m glad you’re a bit better now, and I hope you’ll keep improving! (I’ll be praying.)
Also, hey, at least now you can say you’re a real-life cyborg. That’ll get people thinking, lol.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well… it’s nice to officially meet you!!!
Same here! (also just realized we’re in the same Accountability group on the YWC this week, this is kinda weird how many connections we have XD)
It’s kinda weird, it’s like you stalked me a bit lol.
yeeeeah… UNINTENTIONAL STALKING THOUGH! it just… happened. 😆
It was a pretty…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh Ezra is great!!! And wow that’s a big family. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHHHH! This was SO good girl! I don’t have any suggestions. I read the first draft before scrolling down and seeing you posted a second draft (*facepalm*) buuuut, I didn’t see ANYTHING wrong, your writing is SO much better than anything I could do. FANTASTIC JOB, my friend!
also… this bAbY, I’ve heard a little bit about him……[Read more] -
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GOOD! I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello! We haven’t “officially” met but I’m euodia.vision. or just Euodia. 😉 I recognize you from Writer’s Vision and I also follow a lot of bloggers who participated in your relaunch tour! So know a little bit about your published novel. Welcome back to KP!
And, GIRL, that’s insane! I’m SO glad God protected you through…[Read more]
- Load More
