@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww, this is sweet. I like it! Good job!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*faints* I freakin’ love this, Bren is AMAZING, LIKE WHAT?!?!?!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice! I’ve read the books once but that was a loooong time ago. I LOVE the movies, I’ve seen them like 8 times. 😂 How do you feel about The Hobbit movies?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
AH girl I love this! I can’t believe you and your bro came up with all of this in one day! You guys are very creative. I agree with Keilah that I need pictures!!!! I think Jax is my fav so far but I like Norok too. Great job!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh… well I hope you recover soon from the surgery! And good luck with your goals! I’ll be on here to check up on you later, but I’ll leave you alone today. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure I do but I’m gonna try XD
That sounds great! I’ll let you know if I ever have to be gone. And good luck with that plot!! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @orangearmadillo @heheh-i-think-that’s-all-of-you??
First of all, if any of you need any accountability help, let me know, because I need some help as well… So you know, we can kinda help each other depending on our schedules.
My goals so…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
WOW this is very much needed plotting can be so tough…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
At least you can nap XD I can’t to save my life. Yeah I think procrastination is definitely the biggest struggle of writing- maybe tied with writer’s block. We could all use some accountability.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂❤️
I know I love Jax SO MUCH! Yes, I can’t wait to get to their next chapter!!
Actually… I’ve watched that lol. Like, a million times, but I can’t remember most of it. Wasn’t like the MAIN main character a lion with a mane? Yeah, I remember that. There was an episode in Ninjago where they got portaled…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision Yep! He’s finally here.
@smiley sure, who do you want him to meet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley That was funny!! Keep it up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! I doubt you’ve heard of this, but there was an old show called Legends of Chima based off a line of Lego sets by the same name. I never watched it, but I like Legos and was given a couple of the figures as a prize for completing an assignment in a co-op once. Your animal-people reminded me of it.
Basically, the story was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper Yeah, I use Procreate quite a bit–I actually used it to make my profile pic out of a fan art I found online. It’s quite useful if you ask me.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
I’m working on some drawings for them, so I’ll post what I have when pictures work again. 😉
Norok is like a crocodile, but they walk on two legs. I need to explain it better but just hadn’t gotten to it XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I love this!! I want to see pictures of these creatures…..
Also, what sort of creature is Norok? I read he had scales and a tail, so lizard-like maybe?
-
Esther and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. XD It’s an easy mistake to make. 😉 The way I remember it, is that you wear “sneakers” not “snuckers.” 😛
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
We sneaked up to the garage…
Ok, as soon as I saw this I was like “Yesss!” Because I see people used “snuck” all the time, even in published books and it makes me cringe every time I see it. 😆 So good job. 👏🏼😂
Anyway, I like it so far and am looking forward to reading more! 😊
- Load More
