@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVED the Shang Chi movie!!!!
Yeah I saw that the little mermaid came out… Idk how I feel about it tho… 😂
YES! The live-action Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies tooooo!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey! And that’s okay too! I feel like there isn’t a ‘right’ time to force yourself to start thinking about college. For some, like you, they already know what they’d like to do in middle school! But for others, nothing is clear for them till the end of high school (or even after that!). But either way works. I think that as long as…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww I loved that scene! Alex and Steve, SO sweet! I love how they’re trying to set up Bucky and Madelene. XD I’m excited for the day when you post a scene where we see the two of them interact. 😂😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh! That’s strange… I’ve had my account since I was 13 and it never did that. Maybe it’s a new thing?
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic How Do You Deal with Failure? in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m thinking about bringing a character into my allegory named “Yore,” short for Failure, as Little One later finds out.
I want to include deep conversations with Failure about his reminders to Little One of the past and the Book reminding her of sufficient grace and how those who have been forgiven little love little. Failure is going to be her…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow! Those are awesome @starshiness 💕 I love the one about the angel. It’s so sweet!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*bows* Why thank you! XDXD
I loved this! ❤️❤️I agree with Whaley, I love the names. Also, the way you combined a futuristic world with something like the old Bible meetings when the Nazis were taking over in Germany (at least that’s the first thing that came to my mind)… It was just amazing! I would totally read this if…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Good night!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t know if you’re still going, but I’d sprint with you for a bit.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I agree @starshiness. Yeah, it’s been so encouraging to me too seeing all of your comments. Tell you what, I’m so thankful to be in this group of like-minded Christian writers.
Hey, would you all hold me accountable in whatever characters I write so that I write godly characters? My story is only the first chapter so far, but, Lord willing,…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! Yeah, it was a weird moment of my brain arguing with itself over if those even fit at all 🤣🤣
Yw! I loved them so good work! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That would be great!!
Ania and Luca sound so great! Uhhh I like that but the only other names I can think of that would fit the name would be either Peter (for some reason, idk my mind went to that XD) and something like Ruben? Or Reuben if you wanna go Bible style XD. It’s so weird I’ve never used those names (as far as I know lol)…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Well I hope that’s a good sign that my cliffhangers are working lolol
That’s so great!! I’m glad you had a breakthrough, they really do just feel like a huge relief! I can’t wait to read more of your writing (and same thing, no pressure 😉) And honestly… Healer was my first outlined book. And I didn’t even stick with the outline,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Healer is going well, but I’ve been doing a lot more worldbuilding on writing. I’m planning on just writing like crazy and getting chapter 9 done at the end of the week lol, so we’ll see if that works. I had a huge breakthrough in motivation for some characters and everything made a whole lot more sense. So yeah, I’m planning on…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Hey, I haven’t done many sprints in the past, but I mean, any progress at all is progress (add that to my book of tips XD). I got a little bit done but not a whole lot, and it was kind of split through a bunch of different projects.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
*me just now seeing this* *I don’t know how I missed it* XD
That’s so cool! Yeah, I used to use a bunch of different legos together… big lions and t-rex and sharks that I built attacking probably innocent people along with Kai from Ninjago randomly sitting inside this huge robot thing with fake wires everywhere… Yeah, legos are fun…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much!! And yeah definitely don’t feel rushed. I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! 😁❤️❤️
- Load More
