@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know, it’s hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh! I like him already too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Yeah, I’ve heard someone say that! Someone also said his personality fits the trope of “autistic/otherwise neurodivergent character,” which made me really happy (and I mean like WEIRDLY SQUEALY happy) because I’m autistic and I’m literally just like him sometimes….so……that’s why he’s my profile pic lol
Tech
“Well….on that c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh, cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley ooh! I’ll be sure to read it in a little bit!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I read that and I think “I need a picture of Tauren and Lesli so I can make Minecraft character skins of them and just recreate all the mining scenes”……..lol that’s what happens when you’re listening to the game’s soundtrack while reading it, I guess.
It’s awesome! I like imagining how those mines would look. I’m probably…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How did you find such good pictures of younger them???? (Some of them I can tell you just took a picture of the actor from somewhere, but others……..)
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @whalekeeper @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig
Hi everyone!
So this is most likely going to be the strangest prayer request you’ve heard so buckle up.😂
My family owns two goats, Ivy and Kate, and they are my babies. I…[Read more] -
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
This is true… 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHH, YES BUCKELENE!!😍😍😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWW Dietrich!!! *gives him a hug* Love you boi
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m definitely going to do another draft. XD I think my long-term plan is to have the whole trilogy in the final draft (or the last book close to the final draft) before any of it is published.
I think it kinda falls in between the two. The technology is more advanced (at least outside the Orb), so that is the futuristic p…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*gasps* I LOVE ITTTTTT
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh dear, do we have issues??? 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, why thank youuu 😂
Girl, girl, GIRL! I LOVE this! I agree with everyone about how it seems similar to Nazis Germany!!!! Can’t wait to read more!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY EVERDALA! Oh… I mean, totally here for the story too… *smiles sheepishly*
Loved the first chapter!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s just a design that looks like mountains or waves (my family disagrees on which of the two, my goal for the mural was the latter XD). I chose five different colors, four different shades of blue and a yellow. I’ll def send a pic once things are up and running again. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh dearrrrr, I’m officially in love with this curly-haired boi. I adore him already…
*whispers* I too, have a weird love for my male secondary MC over my main MC…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, that’d be cool! But yeah, don’t know what you’d write about? Maybe life after everyone gets turned back to humans and Belle and the prince get married? I guess, there is a second movie, but idk what it’s about XD
have any of you guys seen Downton Abbey (It’s one of my favorite shows)
I have not…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Depends on what you think makes a movie good. 😂 If you like movies that are very similar to the book then The Hobbit movies are not for you! They added so many unnecessary things to those movies and they are not like the book at all. (I mean, that’s what happens when you turn a single book into three movies XD) Buuuut, I still e…[Read more]
- Load More

Aww!! I’ll be praying ♥️♥️
@hybridlore thank youuu
Hey, that’s actually really cool! I’ll be praying too. My friends have goats at their farm, although I don’t think they’ve ever bred any of them.
@keilah-h tysm! yeah it is pretty cool! Oh niiice! Do you know what breed?
I don’t know the breed, actually. What breeds are yours?
@keilah-h nubians! the one with the floppy ears 😂
Oh, yeah, that’s probably what my friends have then!
@keilah-h nice!
*wants to see the goats now*
I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️
@freedomwriter76 thank youu!
@kyronthearcanin haha, i’ll try to send pics once the baby is here (if pics are working ofc)
Awesome!! 😉
Oh, that’s so awesome!! I’ll be praying! ❤️😊
I’ll be praying! (Yes, please send pictures XD )
Ill pray! And yes, please share pics, baby goats are adorable❤️
Aww baby goats 😍😍😍 And no girl, I totally get being worried about a dearly loved animal/pet. I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
WE HAVE GOATS! There were TWO of them! My sister woke me up around 7:30 this morning saying there were baby goats, so they came without my help! They’re both girls and they’re the cutest things on earth. Mom is doing fine as well.…[Read more]
THAT’S SO GREAT!! XDXD Yay, I’m glad they’re okay!!
YAY!! Me too!! xD That’s great they came so easily!!
(I want to see pictures later too!!)
Im so glad everything went well!
OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!! That’s great!! I know you must be so psyched!!
(Have you come up with names yet?? 😀 XD)
YAYYY!!!! That’s so awesome!! 😆
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Thanks so much!!! Pics didn’t work but hopefully soon…
We named them Juniper and Fern
YAAAAAY!!! 🎉🎉
I love the names btw!! 😁
Awwww I love those!! I bet they are adorable ❤
@kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
Thank youuu! Yes they are SO adorable. Today, Juniper fell asleep on the cough with my brother.😍
Aww!!! That’s so cute!! Funny story whenever we were getting ready to get our cats I asked mom if I could have baby goats instead XDXD
AWWWWWW 😍😍😍😍😍 That is precious!!!
@kyronthearcanin Ahaha, that’s amazing! XD Are you glad you got cats or do you still wish you’d gotten baby goats?
@lightoverdarkness6 Ikr?? 😍
Awesome!! Oh, and the names are sooo cute! My friends’ goats are all named after snacks or sweets……so they have names like Sundae, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, and Caramel, which are also really funny.
@keilah-h
Thank you!! Awwww, haha I love that!
Yeah, it’s really cute. I like it when animals have themed names, lol.
@keilah-h Same!!! Did I mention that Juniper, Fern, and their mom all have themed names?
Yeah…those are all plants, right? That’s really cute!
Yup!
@freedomwriter76 Thank youuu!!!!
I love our cat, so I’d still choose him. But between goats and cats in general? I can’t decide lol
@kyronthearcanin Haha, that’s okay! 😂