@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!!
Yep, there it is!! Awesome!
Can’t wait to see them!!
(LOL I just realized how horrifying that last sentence sounds when it really isn’t)
😂 For real
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tirion
Riker nodded. “That’s…cool. Have you liked the school so far?”
“I mean, yeah, as much as a kid can like school,” Tirion replied with a laugh.
Riker chuckled.
“But in all seriousness, yes, I do like this school so far. I have some pretty sweet roommates, I get to see my best friend all the time, and the food is great…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freedom, idk how your characters are going to react to Wanda so you can go. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Eeee love it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooooh! Can’t wait for Ara!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww that first one was so cute!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow! That looks awesome!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool. 👍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Can’t wait to see your’s!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Who is Sara?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I love that! Characters goofing off is hilarious.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Umm… idk if my other post posted… let’s try this again
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @keilah-h @acancello @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof off. 😜
– – – – – – – – – –
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlfantasy12 @starshiness @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @anyone-else!!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof around. 😜
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his eyes close and fell right to sleep. A few hours later, he w…
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL yeah, he’s just not used to it.
Crosshair
Paxton stared at him, terrified.
Riker reached to comfort the boy. Paxton screeched and kicked at him.
What had set him off?
Crosshair ran all the words he’d said through his mind again, trying to pick up what had made Paxton start screaming.
His…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, that was a great scene! Sad, but awesome how he cares for her!
@mineralizedwritings Yep! Otherside is awesome. And yes! I liked Subwoofer Lullaby too (I actually like all of them, lol).
Crescent Dunes is from the newest update (which is coming out this Wednesday I think). The soundtrack was already up on Pandora and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Nah, it’s fine, I didn’t notice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin You’re welcome!!
- Load More

