@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I mean, if your browser allows it, you can actually listen from here. But if not, there are the track names for you to find them! (you’ll have to look up the composers or something cause I don’t know who they are)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello Sure!
Wolverines Reborn
Survive
The Big Guns
First Step
Earth City
 Spirit of Fire
 An End of Dying
Rising
Night DreamsÂ
Installation 04
 Insignificantia (All Sloppy – No Joe)
Cloaked In Blackness
 Truth And Reconciliation
Delta Halo Suite
Quiet Giant
Suite Fall
Action Figure Hands
Work Burns And Runaway Grun…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh! That would be amazing! I’m not really allowed to go on YouTube 🙂 , so could you please share the names? Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley cool character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!
@godlyfantasy12 that’s a good way of doing a magic system.
My magic systems are usually explained as a gift given by God (whatever he’s called in that universe) to the creature in question. Sometimes they end up misusing it, but I try to stray away from anything really dark.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This is kinda random……and IDK who to tag lol
But I was playing Minecraft with the Halo texture pack yesterday and was looking up what the songs were because they’re just so cool!
I found a video with all of the tracks and decided to share it…..It sounds like it could be great writing inspiration.
And…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley wowwwwww
This is just so, so sad!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone!!
I am making a new important character for my book “One moon is enough!” It is a seventeen year old boy named “Paxton something something” Can you help me think of a middle and last name? Last name might sound better if it was short, but I am taking all suggestions! He is pretty…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep… Raven just loves to mess with her older brother. 🙂 The Bell family is so much fun to write about!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh, gotcha… *goes and looks it up* WOW! That’s creepy weird. Idk how i feel about that. 😳😆
Yes! People always pronounce it wrong. The most common way people say it is ‘Boz’ 🤔 Ah, that is wonderful news. This Lord is my new favorite character of yours. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyy! I’m doing good, thanks for asking! I’ve been pretty busy with various deadlines and stuff. 😅 I do 4H and our fair is at the end of August so this time of year is chaos. I’m also in the process of signing up to have a booth at an art festival in September and I have to give the people pictures of what I would be selling so I’ve…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
mmm, yeeeeah, true. I like her tho.😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha, you’re good. I haven’t been on much recently. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooooh, yes Pietro needs someone… I love her!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NYX! AH! That was so sad. 😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhh, Pietro, nooooo 😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait, where was the stuff Godly was fangirling over??? Did I miss it? 😂 Also, I love all of those names!! My brother’s name is Boaz so I love seeing people use that uncommon name. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I just read the fanfic scene and EEEEEE, I love it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OH. MY. WORD. GIRL, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! It’s like two of my favorite things mixed together! 😍😍😍😍😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aghhhh, I love that scene, girl! It’s so inserting thinking about these two different perspectives. 😭
- Load More
