@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hm… Well in my opinion, making it historical fiction would take a lot more work since on top of the research you have to do for the MC’s cancer or disease, you’d have to research that time period and their medical practices/what they knew about her cancer.
If I were you, I’d stick with contemporary.
But, I’m not you. XD
But……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
I love it all you guys!!! 😊 You’re all such great writers!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww!! I read all three parts of Nyx’s story and I love it!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Those moodboards look awesome!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi! Its been pretty good. Still settling into our new house and exploring around the town. We have got a ton of pets (like ducks and chickens) now that we live in more of rural place (we moved from a city) We have three crested pekin ducks (Look up a picture they are adorable!!) And I think we have thirteen chickens. We lost a few to…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Bit late for this 🙂 but if we are ever on at the same time, I would love to!
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Just wanted to share my first character board of my main character- Shauna Sarah Smith. It might be a little bit to busy, but this is my first one and I will definitely be making more!

-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
And here is Paxton, my new character!

-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @smiley @hybridlore
Here is a board of my main character, Shauna. This is my first board so its not crazy good, but im working on it!

-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I think I am going to keep it Paxton.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wait, is “Flag Smasher” a canon thing?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
How cool! Yep, Legos. My brothers #1 toy. You can see that as soon as you step into his room as its all over the floor and on every surface possible.🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, you know I might change his name, I feel like I copied someone now 😂 He is not fully made yet so I can definitely change it. Maybe to something kinda like a nature theme or tough sounding. Any ideas?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s really cool!
I should take that drawing of Crosshair I did and turn that into a Star Wars hisfic AU……
I might’ve said that already but I guess I’ll just reiterate it. No guarantee I’ll ever actually write anything but at least it’s there in my head for when I want to do something with it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @smiley @loopylin
Tech
Please, all passengers, return to the commons area as we prepare for liftoff. I repeat, all passengers to the commons as we prepare for liftoff.
Tech dropped to four talons and raced down the hallway. [he usually stands on two legs like a human but can run on four if he wants to.]
All of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello Nice scene! Ah, Raven, little annoyance…lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello Very cool!
My brother’s the one that’s into it. He hasn’t played the games much (besides the arcade version that first got him into it), but likes collecting stuff related to them–besides the Minecraft pack, he also has a collection of what’s probably almost the entire line of Halo sets that a not-Lego building brick company makes (we…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone!!
I reached 10,000 words on my WIP!!! I’m actually getting somewhere! Thanks everyone, for helping me stay motivated, helping me and giving me super positive feedback. Its so nice to know that some people will be interested in reading my book. I still have a lot more to write, but I now know how my book is going to go. Thank you guys!💗…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Thanks! Me and my brother just finished playing the 3 Halos for the billionth time- we love them and the music!
- Load More
