@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh saw y’all both talking about foster care.
My family does foster care and it’s really cool but also really sad.
We have a 3 week old baby that we were only going to have for two months but now it’s looking like we’d have her till January if we agree to being a placement instead of just a respite (probably a lot of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YESSS! Wanda and Clint are 😍
I DIDN’T KNOW PPL DIDN’T LIKE AGE OF ULTRON! That’s one of my favorites. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, bye girlie! I hope this new transition into a new school year goes smoothly. 🥰
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @lydibug @keilah-h @calyhuge @freedom
Y’ALL! this chat exploded! i don’t even know what my boi is doing rn. I think he’s currently tackling a kid as Wolfie attempts to throw punches. 😂
Erebus
“LET MY BROTHER GO, Y…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!! It’s my favorite Marvel movie. 😍😍😍I just love how it’s technically a Captain America movie but there are so many different story lines going on. Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wanda, etc. And idk, there’s just something about it that is beautiful and heartbreaking.
I think Zemo is also one…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
UM! That is AMAZINGGGGGG!!! I love how Dr. Strange is just like “I love this but hate it”😂
And, I’ve listened to Skillet a little bit, not much tho. 😅
Awww yeah, that makes sense! That scene always gets me too. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSHHHH! I love all of those ideas! The one with Bucky and the elderly couple. 😭😍
And, girl! I love those ideas tooooo!! I’ve heard about the Nat&Bucky thing but I think Yelena&Bucky would be amazingggg. Chaotic amazing but still. 😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😂 “The glitched bagel” That’s pretty good!
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Uh oh…
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision
Hunter
A ruckus in the hallways caught his attention.
He darted out to see what was going on, and came across a winged boy–not a dragon–gripping a squealing character even younger than Hunter himself was.
“No! Let him go!!” screamed another boy. They were probably…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Only Crosshair for now, but Tech might join if his brother suggests it to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello She’s cool!
The pic on the bottom left makes me think of my own charries.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley that makes two of us then.
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Here is another character of mine! One of my most favorite… Jean Walton!!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley Makes sense!
(I actually thought Nat and Yelena were sisters until I learned they weren’t lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome boards!
I can see that your charries haven’t actually changed all that much since their beginnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh!
My brother and I do the same thing! We take inspiration from day-to-day conversation, tbh.
Like, one time, I read that the words “glitch” and “bagel” both derive from Yiddish or something like that. My brother told me “The Glitched Bagel” would be a funny name for a bagel shop….
So we made that a part of our story! It’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’ve listened to a few Skillet songs, thanks to my friend who likes them.
Their song “Finish Line” is kinda the unofficial theme song for one of the characters I’ve “borrowed.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oh and yeah for some reason, Nat x Steve and Yelena x Bucky in the same universe makes a weird kinda sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wanda x Loki?????
Ok I’m actually not sure what to say to that.
I’m imagining it, and it’s cool, but it’s also three billion different kinds of weird.
Maybe because I was just rewatching Loki’s TV show, and in there he’s quite obviously shipped with Sylvie, one of the other main characters, and that’s what I’m kinda sticking with. But…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!
- Load More
