@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 not a problem! Nothing out of character as far as I can see.
Feather
Riker walked away from the group, setting Paxton down before he did. The boy didn’t seem to notice.
Feather sat down beside him to think.
Why had the castle sent them here this time?
All they’d done was wander, apart from the scattered skirmishes they’d gone…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 nice ideas!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge yep, Crosshair still has the stone. He’s probably not going to let go of it anytime soon lol.
Hunter
Shopping was most definitely not his strong point…..
His claws felt through varying types of fabric. None of them were satisfactory, and the ones that were……attracted too much attention.
A yelp caught his attention away from the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone I might do a Snake RP since I have no idea what else to do lol.
I’ll just have to have some time to think about it.
Should get to it today or tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We could totally just send our charries to go fight dragons while knowing nothing about them…. Like, they could have a time limit that they have to kill all these dragons in or something like that to where they don’t have enough time to properly prepare…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium That’s too funny.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley (Sure, go right ahead!) @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Who’s going to write the next RP? (I think I went last)
Awesome, thanks!
Ev
“But as long as I can see the perfect red dress and suit, we should be good,” Falon said.
“Sounds good to me,” Ev said with a nod. “Even though an invisible mall would be pretty cool,” he a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WhAt?!?! That made me laugh so much. 🤣 This is like my siblings and my type of humor. 😂
*dies*
yeah what Keilah said, XD
It’s from something called Bad Lip Reading, one of my families favorite things ever. XD
They take movies and NFL stuff and basically read their lips but make them say ridiculous things. They actually make songs out…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c It’s from a parody song lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, “That log had a child
WhAt?!?! That made me laugh so much. 🤣 This is like my siblings and my type of humor. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I really like it so far!! Be sure to tag me when you post new parts.
I don’t think I have anything different to add to what the others have said.
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of the world though, because my NaNo WIP takes place in an Arabian/Persian-ish country, with the whole desert vibe, and that’s what I’m getting from th…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uhhhhhmmmmmmm
yes
………
welp
i’m out
Hold up, who falls???????????????????????
i echo @smiley s question
i have a guess
and i really hope my guess is not correct
but, knowing you….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium No, the one with the bird “dragging” the statue (I’m assuming the bird is part of the statue lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh! Worldbuilding thread!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Where did you get that picture?? LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin Awesome, who is that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Interesting……
For some reason, I really don’t think you should send Quill to go chase down his past self lol.
I want to write a short scene for that now, though! You won’t mind, right?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i’m gonna have a mid-life crisis in the corner over here
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh hey miley, you’re here too
just ignore me XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
FREEDOM ARE YOU SENDING SAM AND BUCKY TO VORMIR?!?!?!?!
- Load More
