@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That all makes sense about Steve and Wanda! You and Freedom said it all so I can only agree. 😆
And I like Violet/Spider Ghost! I think her story is very creative. 😉
That board is so good!! 😭❤️
-
Euodia posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
i am very excited for Christmas this year 😆 i love giving gifts
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooo! I really like it! Your word choice is amazing and very descriptive. 😍
and plz, i would love to see a marcel poem!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Since we haven’t seen him use his powers anywhere yet I felt like this was a good place for it, you can retcon it out if you want someone else to heal her or something. I just wanted something fairly quick so we can get back to our main quest.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas ha ha, now he’s gonna feel terrible
Snake
“You better hope not.” One of them slid his sword back into its sheath and went to check on someone who was lying on the floor.
Oh, no, Snake thought, walking over. “I caused this?” he asked. A few of them nodded.
He dug in the various pockets on his belts for something he was sure was in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tech
“Cool.” said Ev. He grabbed one of the suits from the rack. “I think I found one, I’m going to try it on real quick.”
He came back out a bit later. “I think I found what I want. I’m going to check this one out and go get some lunch. I think I’m meeting up with the girl I’m taking to the dance, but you can join us if you’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah it was lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @calyhuge @beth-torres @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas
Snake
What’s thisssss? Small furry thingy?
The thing had noticed someone. The fire-breathing cat?
We need to—-AAAAGHHSHHSSSHH!!! FLAMES!
After that, it really screamed.
Snake screamed too, clutching his hand…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 I LOVE that idea! What if? stories are fun.
Here’s some more! They’re mostly from the TV shows so sorry if you don’t get who/what they’re about:
- What if the Ghost’s crew (from Rebels) picked up Luke instead of Ezra for some reason?
- What if, instead of the Bad Batch’s inhibitor chips not activating (except one’s), there was…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper nice!!
Poetry is great. Also, please share more if you have it and are comfortable.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas yeah I think he’ll just be knocked out.
I’ll write an RP for him in a sec.
@acancello thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow! That looks really good!
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I guess I listened to the same song 96 times this year….
-
which song XD
-
“Run” By one Republic. I cant believe I listened to it that many times… XDXDXD
-
Oh! I also forgot to tell you that on my Pintrest account, I have a whole section about Hugo under the board titled, “My Novel”
-
I saw that!! The quote about her being “ten feet below” was SOOO SAD!!!!!!!
-
Oh, and the reason I’m private is because apparently since I’m under 16 it has to be private. Maybe I’ll make a new account then? idk.
-
I know right?😭 I’m seriously having second thoughts about killing Vikii
-
That sounds awful…. But its true, lol!!
-
-
-
-
-
Idk…I feel like you could make your readers cry for Hugo if you killed her…and everyone loves crying over a good book…but keeping Vikki alive also might be fine too…it’s up to you!
-
Yes, yes, its so hard. I probably will write it tonight. I’m leaning towards yes😭 😭 😭 😭 Although I can see them being the cutest couple in the world. I even planned their entire future. They were going to get married and then have twin boys and eventually a girl and a boy and another boy, but I dont think that will be with Vikii. 😭 😭 😭…
-
Aww! 😭
Even though I think you said Hugo already has a wife in the future, sometime we should plan Hugo and Ottoline’s wedding since on KP it’s technically an alternate universe lol! (sorry, I’m obsessed)-
Lol! Maybe! I may not have the time though, I am trying to completely edit and publish next year. Hopefully though! That would be adorable!
-
Yeah, I totally understand! I’m so happy for you that you’re so close to being done!!! But if you ever feel like taking a break from writing your WIP…well…just tag me XD
-
-
-
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn cocked his head as Chase pulled his hood down lower. Huh… so Chase wanted people to avoid him. Fynn could tell that this was more than a joke, or simply Chase having a bad day. This was something deeper than the surface. He wanted to ask, but he restrained himself. If Chase wanted to share anything, then he could share in his o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“Am I… is it rude to wear a hood while eating in public?”
Fynn shrugged. “I don’t know. If you want people to avoid you, then sure. If you want to look friendly and approachable, then… probably not.” He hoped he didn’t come across at too blunt or rude. He was just giving Chase the facts.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Thank you all for your replies!!
I think I’m leaning towards the taking the place of death more now. Thanks!!
And for those of you sobbing over Amir’s death….
Sorryyyyy 😭
It just has to happen. I know it’s gonna hurt writing it, but I also was planning Amir’s death from the very beginning…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Y’all, this article has so many good quotes!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @rae @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @sorry-my-brain-broke @anyone-else
I need help.
I’m trying to choose an ending for my novel. I thought I had it figured out, but now I’m doubting it. Either way, someone is going to die, so read at your own risk.
First, her…[Read more]
- Load More
