@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
I understand how scary that can be. We’ve been in a situation similar to that before. Praying that you all will feel God’s peace and that He’d strengthen your family. Also praying He’d heal your mom! 💕💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 ohhh ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge cool!!
yeah my building has only 2 floors and doesn’t even have a roof….heh
I’ll get to it eventually. I added a basement today with this little garden thingy in it
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from  the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper also good advice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge I love it!! I see you cleared out the whole forest, I just took out a section on the highest point and built my castle on that. I should add a library after I finish the garden basement.
And I see the sand cross haha
What’s the lava-looking thing in the center to the right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle Wingfeather Saga and The Green Ember are wonderful stories with a lot of great quotes!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator lolllll that’s good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
WHY DOES MY PAGE KEEP STAR-BLASTIN’ RELOADING
I HAD SOME ART DEMONSTRATIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
ehh lucky it wasn’t an RP or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@beth-torres LOLLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae Look me in the eye and tell me that your drawings are worse than this one.
Mine are cartoony and I can’t shade them to save my life. It took me 4 years to get to even this point. But they’re kinda cute, even when they’re of characters that kill each other for a living (which is most of my characters *facepalm*)
And, if anything, I can give…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper lol glad u guys like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator WHY WERE U ON DRUGS NOOOOOOO
ok I know you’re just messing around lol (unless you were on some kinda actual medication haha)
Philosoraptor. That’s a new one.
Who is Ken and why is he headless???? lol
@raxforge water balloons are the best non-lethal grenades.
tacos, tacos are good
@ellette-giselle oooh I love Green…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae You wanna look at my art?
I bet you it’s worse.
Ok, that’s a joke. But I’m sure your art isn’t as bad as you claim. My art isn’t that great either but I’ve grown to like my weird style.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator very true, very true
- Load More
