@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Dunno who to tag…..
-
Esther started the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Alrighty… so I’ve been thinking about expanding my realm of fiction-writing. I still love writing young adult fiction (guys it’s hardddd), but I’ve also been considering trying my hand at children’s fiction. To be clear, I don’t think I want to go the route of picture books. That’s not for me.
But I love kids so much. They’re so fun. So I thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I finished reading Freedom’s Fire a little while ago!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator also yes, killing off characters=very relatable.
Me, I usually end up mutilating characters. One loses an arm here, another gets blinded there, still another gets their face scarred over there…..Nothing TOO bad, but yeah, my guys (and girls sometimes) get beat up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae lol yeah, I probably should be glad of that haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hunter
So Rory had military training! Interesting. Maybe Hunter could introduce him to Echo or Rex.
“From all the schools I’ve ever come from there’s always been a hierarchy among the students. There seem to be the privileged fellows who get away with anything, the targets, the guys just trying to study, and the rebels. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle that’s great! Glad you’re having fun!
Hunter
“No worries, I just have never seen a guy with wings or… or claws…” The boy looked embarrassed. “I’m Rory Alans. It’s nice to meet you, Hunter. I… I’m not from around here…” He stopped and considered his next words carefully. “Where do you come from, and how did you end up here?” H…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh nice art!
and haha @linus-smallprint Alan and Keefe don’t look much alike, do they? lol
(gets flashbacks of imagining Oliver with a slouch hat despite the fact that you said there was to be NO HATS IN THE LYEN ARMY)
hehe glad you didn’t go full out on me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle that was perfect!!
Hunter
An older human boy. A little timid of the claws.
“Sorry.” Hunter brought his hand down, sensing the other boy’s apprehension. “I promise I’m not out to hurt you. What’s your name? I’m Hunter.”
He kept his wings folded and his claws at his sides, so as to look as unthreatening as he could.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr oooh I like yours too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings here is mine! Don’t know how close it is to the real thing, but I like it either way.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Well, I could bring my charries back in to show you if you’d like. Basically, you write a short paragraph from your character’s perspective. It could be from first or third person, whichever you like better. Then leave it off for the other person/people to respond with their character(s).
Here, I’ll show…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting! I just looked it up and I kinda like the plot. I remember seeing a promo poster for it a long time ago.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I think it’s open! My characters are doing absolutely nothing and are just trying to study in peace or something lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle man he does look like Keefe lol
funny enough in the novels he comes from, Keefe also has a photographic memory and is a great artist. Several of the illustrations in the guidebook for his novel series are attributed to him in-universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and oof I feel you about the creepy illustrations. The worst I can remember is a depiction of increasingly worse burns in a dictionary of random ailments that I don’t remember where we got it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Just a few high school ones. My favorite is by a Christian author and is called “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.” It’s one of the few that I find okay to read at 11 at night lol
It’s an older one though.
Here’s the cover cause I think it’s cool:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooof I forgot about this!! I might do it tomorrow but if I don’t end up finishing it by the deadline go on without me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I find the weirdest stuff interesting lol
also your profile pic bruhhhhh
that’s too funny
- Load More
