-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooh!!
And this photo looks more like Bucky than the other photo looked like Steve (but they both look good)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooh!!!!
I love it!!!
And them being adopted brothers is amazing!!!!!!!
and boo to Pierce
now there’s one question… (in the original version there was a ScarletCaptain (my ship name for Steve&Wanda ship going on… will we see that again?)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever. (:
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If your not busy, could you make one for my character Paxton Dale? If you go onto Pintrest, under my profile there’s a board called, “My novel” with an insane amount of sections 😀 and a section is called ‘Paxton’ (for reference pictures) I can give you quotes and things if you need them, and if you don’t feel like making one, that’s…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*raises hand* Me!!!!
(also did you happen to see the page I made on the genre writing section? for my fanfics)
And I enjoyed it! but I can totally relate to wanting to rewrite old fanfics… (we won’t name the number of fanfics I’ve restarted)
Also I was going to write a Victorian time AU of Marvel (I don’t know if you…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Skylar
“Of course I’m free. Let’s go…I cannot wait.”
“Me neither,” Skylar followed Loki out of the school and into the city streets.
Neither of them had a car so they’d had to walk, but now that she thought about it, they really should’ve just rented bikes.
She could see it now, them on a tandem bicycle, but after some thoug…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr How do you do the characters on your cover image?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

I decided it would be all green (cause honestly I really like colored suits) plus in this, it would have some gold accents because… it’s Loki
-
Smiley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Anna
Hans smiled. “Well, do you want to try to jump the wall then? You can go before or after me, whichever you’d prefer…Anna.”
Anan thought, she’d never jumped their wall and it would probably be best if he led her into it. “I’ll follow you,”
*me kind of getting scared for their safety and then realizing this is fiction…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They’re perfect for each other
Skylar
“So, when do we head out?”
Skylar thought about the question, she had one class left, and an elective that she truly would rather just skip. After weighing the trouble they would get in for just leaving school and Loki’s willingness to do anything mischievous or troublesome she came to a d…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* I always get the gender of animals wrong… XD
Anna
“Just like her owner then. Say, Anna, have you ever jumped over a wall with Athena? I’ve done it several times with Star, and Felix has done it with Night…we have a six-foot wall that we jump over often…but maybe it’s not safe.”
Anna looked at Hans and then gave a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem XD
Skylar
Loki chuckled and shook his head. “No, no, my dear…I need a suit as well. How about we get what we need together? Hmm, does that sound fair? We can get something out…we can make it a good time for the whole day. What do you say, oh magnificent Skylar?”
Skylar smirked. “I think… someone spent a little t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay fine… but I’ll be back
And I am only offering joint custody of Jakob and Himmler
*snaps my fingers, and The Bois, Riker, Ezekiel, and Fin all return to their world*
Wow I mean the snap in Infinity War and Endgame was bad but this one is just saddening to me…
Also, I love the profile pic (I have to admit, I like Bucky…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, so a lot has happened in the past twenty-four hours. XD I’ll catch up with everything later this afternoon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@beth-torres
That’s totally okay! Haha, hopefully we didn’t toverwhelm you XD. Sometimes the questions get a little crazy.
Hmm, I’ve never heard of the Milana Legends! It sounds interesting, though! Is it adult or YA (I’m assuming fantasy)?Archery is cool! I’ve never tried it but I’ve always loved the idea of it.
That sounds really cool! I’d be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry you’ve been going through that. I can’t imagine how hard that would be for you and your family.
I struggle with that sometimes as well, even though I can’t completely relate to your situation, sometimes when I look at the things going on in the world it’s hard to see how God is allowing it. But @trailblazer and @whalekeeper had…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think so.
- Load More
