-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, It’s Javam Ram, not Avan Ram. Sorry.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Should we wait for HighScribe to RP since we need to know how Zahlin will react?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
My villiansKing Vorgan (he would most likely want to kill everyone)
Grathmere (he would most likely want to torture everyone. He’s also extremely magical. I doubt the walls of Dark Castle could hold him)
An unnamed slyiad (she would make devious plans for everyone and may or may not follow…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Ohhh, boy, Zahlin is going to be mad.
Another fight. Here we go, and this time it’s going to be REALLY interesting.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nora
Nora watched the new girl, Kate, follow Ottoline out the door.
“We should all go. I have a feeling poor Ottoline will get into trouble. Besides, why don’t we all annoy the guys if we are going to?”
She got up, grabbing her pillow and leaving her helmet behind. “Let’s go give the boys a little bit of feathers!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, didn’t you know girls have a sixth sense? That’s how our moms always somehow know we were getting into trouble when we were little.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Boys are dangerous, especially armed with real weapons.
Besides, girls know when to watch the back of a friend ad not send them alone.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A hunch
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That would be fun
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
all girls rush in with pillows
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Or all the girls could rush in, armed with pillows, coming to Ottoline’s rescue.
Either one works.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay then, I guess Ottoline’s dead then. I don’t know how she’ll get out of this one, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I thought Ellis put Conviction against the wall so he could warn him, did I miss something?
But it would be kind of funny if she grabbed the wrong sword. Especially Zahlin’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ottoline
She’d played truth or dare many times. She just hoped that no one would ask her one.
As if reading her thoughts, Hedieh glanced toward her. Oh, no.Â
“Ottoline,” Ottoline’s heart sank. “Truth or dare?”
“Dare,” she whispered.
“Oooh,” Hedieh laughed, as if planning something evil. Then her eyes lit up. “Go pick the lock on t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
but I still disagree XD Pietro is great, don’t get me wrong, but for me…he’s still not at Bucky level.
Agree to disagree, because in my opinion both of the Maxinoff twins are at least tied to him
He has to go to Wakanda to finally have his brainwashing reversed, AND OH MY WORD, MILEY, HAVE YOU SEEN THE FATWS SCENE WHERE IT SHOWS…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium
 I really like how you started to introduce your villain like that.
Thanks!
That’s hilarious! Was it fake/unloaded? Or is he just being stupid?
No, he’s just throwing a tantrum and he’s kind of stupid.
Oh my 🤣🤣 Fracture is rather terrible at this XD
I know! He thinks he’s super scary and a terrifying villain, bu…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I like it! really intriguing!
Thanks!! (It’s pretty different than any other fanfic I’ve done)
I actually like how you wrote Bucky, I figured he was in a earlier stage of character development. It feels a bit like if he was interactive (rather than just taking orders) during the time period he was under hydra
Yess!! And…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not going to be around much today, but I will see if I can hop on a little bit late this afternoon.
- Load More
