-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper
I know, 50k is insane! I don’t think I’m doing it but I’ll probably try to work on my WIP more often.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just fight him or something. The Sword chirped, That always seems to help.
Lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She opened her eyes and sat up. Rays of light seeped in through the windows. She turned over in her bed. They were all exhausted.
“Do we have to go downstairs to eat breakfast? I mean have to?” Hedieh was saying from the bunk directly above Ottoline’s. “Because I don’t want to get murdered by a guy with anger issues.”
“I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Yesterday I wrote 1,167.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
If someone ever looks at my browser history…
“WHY were you looking at shoulder fractures and gunshot wounds?!?!”
Seriously though… sometimes I laugh at the things I have to look up when I’m writing lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And then the nest one…

“Oh boy, we’re all gonna die.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wouldn’t it be funny if the first dragon they go to fight was like this?

🤣🤣🤣 “This isn’t going to be so hard after all”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*eagerly gets cozy, waiting for the fun to begin*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
If someone ever looks at my browser history…
“WHY were you looking at shoulder fractures and gunshot wounds?!?!” -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Describe in one word what writing is…
Insanity! -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Interviewer asking me questions: Why did you go into writing?
Me: Not because it’s easy, I can tell you that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Me talking to my favorite character about his backstory: …and then you get almost killed, but your two brothers, father and mother die and then later your entire family…
My character: You truly don’t understand the word “favoritism” do you?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Silvanis: Pssst! Ru, sit down and write about me!
Me: Oh, c’mon Silvanis, I just started daydreaming about when I get you almost killed.
Silvanis: Well, can’t you just take two minutes and write down almost killing me instead of just sitting there?
Me: Of course not, I’m to tired.
Silvanis: You gotta be kidding me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who’s going to write the next RP?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Somehow, I am going to force Ellis and Ottoline to get along. hehe. 😈😈😈
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Does anyone else want to write one for Stella, a Lillenning who will be the guide of the girls? As long as she follows a Lillenning’s profile, it should be fine. If no one wants to, I’ll write one or we’ll just say the girls were led to the dining hall too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I write one on the Queen too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @everyone concerned with this RP.
Nahim
Nahim groaned as he stirred, his head feeling like it was split in two. He tried to remember what happened.
“Good morning.” Someone said, Nahim didn’t know who.
With a flash, the memory of Zahlin entered his mind. Oh how could Nahim have been so stupid to get distracted by…[Read more]
- Load More
