-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I think just adding villains to this one will work.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think adding villains would be cool (if you have already made the decision, that fine) I wont be adding another person, I wont be RPing to much either (I know I dont now 🙂 but I dont think I’ll be active on KP to much, I’m getting pretty busy) Thanks for asking!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr I really miss Flazzy. What would he say about the Zahlin vs. Nahim duel?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, it has taken hours of headaches to come up with this stuff.
I can’t wait to see your stuff!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s the first paragraph of your book?
You’re being a little to ambiguous. I can’t answer your questions until I can glean more data.
Sorry I couldn’t really help. 🙁
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not in the Dark Castle RP, so I’d prefer if we don’t mix them, but as far as bringing villains into this RP I don’t really care.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Eleanor
“It’s going to be okay,” Marek assured her, as they slowly and quietly walked through the castle.
But Eleanor found it hard to believe that, they were in a place they didn’t know, and they had no idea how they got there.
“Nothing’s okay until we find a way out of here,” Eleanor stated, as they turned a corner, only…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof, those are hard questions. For the first one, I get what you mean. I think for the first chapter, an introduction is fine. Personally, I would try to focus on the relationship between Ami and Ev, and his family conflict, because I think that will hook the reader.
And then, themes are also really hard. Could you describe yours a…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like we should make up a meme for ending of this monumental duel.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’d love some help if you guys have any tips or advice to contribute 👆😊
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c Love your cover image! Hold on, I’m going to go write…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t want to make a whole other topic for this, so I’m posting my question(s) here. XD
So, I’m having some trouble editing my WIP. (This is not my NaNo WIP. I was ahead on NaNo, so I decided to do some editing today). Originally, the first chapter wasn’t the most exciting. It was more a slice-of-life kind of thing that introduces who one of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“Peace?” Zahlin asked, lifting his forearm and pushing Nahim’s blade away from his neck. He lowered his Sword slightly. “You look like you’re half-dead with fatigue.”
Nahim put his blade inches from Zahlin’s stomach, ready for any last trick. He panted, his vision blurring off and on. Yeah, he was tired.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not huge into Star Wars either, especially the recent stuff. I much prefer other movies. Especially considering music! Whoever thought the Star Wars music was cool? (Besides the theme)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
CRYSTAL SWORDS, The weapon of Thurston.
Twelve-year-old Nahim cast little bits of metal and crystal across a rough floor in disgust. He hung his head, every minute of free time he had gone to his little private hiding hole and labored over this project for months, and yet he had no progress to show it. He figured a last piece of red…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on…I think I can quickly grab something on crystal swords…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Short answer: no.
Long answer: The shape and color of a crystal sword is determined by the color and sometimes shape of the “baby crystal”. They come in all colors and multicolors, with the Realn Emperor’s looking like you took the Arken Stone and turned it into a sword (descriptions from book and movie). Nahim used to use only red, then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! Lol! The good ol’ days when our characters didn’t have blurred vision and weren’t bleeding!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lag…ugh tech!
- Load More

aww, lol.
(had to read through the duel)
He’d probably say something like:
“Huh, a fight. Wow-ee. Very interesting. I wonder if someone will actually die this time. Maybe. Hm.”
Then he’d go sit down, watch it, and possibly narrate it if he’s feeling frisky… (Aaaannnddd hopefully not get pulled in)
😅
Lol! That’s kinda what I expected of him! XD
😅 hee hee
He’d somehow, someway get pulled in…I can assure you XD!
lol XD
I miss him too!!!!!!!!! :(((