-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s why I asked who they were. If someone new pops up, I look at their profile, friends, a couple posts, what type of topics they’ve created, and that usually can tell me a lot about them. Here, I couldn’t so I just asked the question on my mind.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops. Huh, though, I mean, when I got looked at Recent Topics when I first got on here, it said it was updated by Anonymous, and before I posted my question, they’re status is just as you see it. So I doubt a question taken a wrong way caused this.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Queen Silvae will probably leave after she’s finished with Nahim. Which can be about now since I’m dying over here…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now I’m dying to know what it is!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What was it that Zahlin wanted to say?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No kidding. I can’t get to their profile, they only have posted once, and the Cummunity tab says Beth Torres is our newest member still. What in the galaxies is going on? I personally hoping they’ll come back on and explain themselves…Oh, and they have no tag.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr I think I like your new pfp better than the old one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Stabbing is cheated Conviction 😆😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This helps bring them down to earth where they spend their time…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello, if you don’t mind this question, who are you?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, this is entertaining, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! I think it was a good desicion to put those two together! While Zahlin and Nahim try to kill each other, these two just try to prove who’s better! I like it! *Chomps on imaginary popcorn*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
To maintain normality however, the Hyperbolii…
…make sure to always eat three square meals a day. This helps bring them down to earth….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Do you guys want me to add another charrie? I can’t decide.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“We’re not fighting deer anyway,” Ellis began, “I’d rather they run away.” His arrow landed close to the bull’s eye, but Ottoline’s arrows were still closer.
“If you can’t kill a deer,” Ottoline scoffed, “or even hit a bull’s eye, what makes you think you can kill a dragon? With scales like plates of armor?” she shook her h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Cuz I’m bored…
Kid Elwend
About 5′. Aged 14-15. Light brown hair and bark brown eyes.
He hasn’t gotten a story yet, he just showed up one day and I never forgot about him. I currently am RPing with him in Character Castle. He’s a sci-fi charrie.
Kid was found, a child, with a blow to the head on the field of destruction. He was taken in by…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More

Well, thanks!! (I like yours too! 😄)
@grcr
Oh, thanks. Yeah, um we were talking about that on Character Party yesterday that my new pfp (btw I happen to like your drawing better than mine, I kinda messed up mine.)
Was reminded some of them of you!
Aww 😊
(tbh…. I peeked in the RP yesterday, and happened to see that conversation lol 😏)
@grcr what we say when we think GRCR isn’t around…
Lol 😆