-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Pietro!!

Pietro (don’t know his middle name XD) Maximoff
Pietro like Wanda holds anger over Stark and overall people who failed to help Sokovia
Pietro knows pain and tries to help his fellow colleagues through theirs
he especially takes notice of Ava, a girl who lives in pain because of her powers
Pietro is also very protective of his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Well it’s kind of a long story buuuut…….
While Sef is being abused, Lilitu gets visions of it, but he doesn’t know it’s her. Then he gets these urges from God to help her somehow, but he ignores them because he thinks it’s all in his head.
And then he finds out about her being abused and he feels really guilty because he feels…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it too! I did notice it was a little confusing like the others said, but it sounds like you’ve got that covered!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Next up is Wanda!! (my personal favorite)

Wanda Marya Maximoff
Wanda has known pain since a young age when her parents were killed in an explosion.
Since then she and her twin brother have wanted revenge on the one responsible “Stark”, they also wanted a way to protect their country, which led them to sign up for experiments from Loki’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Y’all!!
I have a new fanfic… And I’m going to talk about it on this page and post chapters on my fanfic page (because… I just decided that’s how I wanted to do it XD)
The name of the fic is… “Hail Hydra”
And it’s kind of an AU where all the Hydra experiments were in the same…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_gray2009
Okay, sure! So, something I didn’t ask for Sef but what are his like character arc themes? Does he struggle with feeling abandoned, rejected, feel like he has to take care of Self? Things like that, just so I know what kind of quotes to put.
Okay, sounds great! If you could maybe try to send the link for the photo, that might work?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It gets worse…
Jr holds all his grief up inside, thinking to grieve openly is a weakness. Eventually it turns into anger. He follows the road that his adoptive father followed, with his own twist. He vents all his anger towards his real father, Grathmere, and continues the greatest hatred for Grathmere there ever was.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Kid
“No, I’m afraid we haven’t met anyone named Kwin, but we’ll help you find him, I mean, if you’d like us to.” He smiled.
“Uh…no, I don’t need to find him now. I just was wondering if this was another one of his jokes, and if it was, I was going to kill him.” Kid became painfully aware his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess it’s just a VERY LARGE eagle….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just looked it up and apparently an eagle can barely carry 20 pounds…..ÂOh, well….it’s fantasy so…….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
i love that scene!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Rideable?” Marcurious screeched. “If you think I will allow you to ‘ride’ me like a horse, than you are sorely mistaken!” the man glared at him. “Fine. But you will not ride me.”
So Marcurious closed his eyes and changed into a large eagle. Before the man knew what was happening, Marcurious launched up and grabbed the man…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and I don’t know what the theme color would be, probably light blue/gray? Idk, you can decide.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, do you want to make another one for Lilitu?
He has black hair with blue streaks in it, he has a twisted foot so he limps a lot. He was saved from the river as a baby because his parents set him adrift to save him from being kidnapped by the Pythonos. He was rescued and adopted by a loving couple. He has a crush on Sef but can’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He watched in awe as Vethe was choked by a black vapor. Cool! Well, it wasn’t cool for Vethe, but seriously, those king’s powers were awesome! Except the fact that he almost killed someone, but still…
“Fetch her! You will not, I can,” the king said.
Marcurious seriously did not want to be Vethe right now…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
“Fetch her! And you will not, I can.”
- Load More
