-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😂 keeping the sword hostage
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When Ellis said, “somebody get a rope” I died laughing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ahh and I missed all the memes too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is just depressing. When I’m on, nobody else is active! But when I’m gone……well, look what happened!
*goes and cries in a corner* 😭😭😭
AND I MISSED NAHIM THREATENING TO TURN EVERYONE INTO SWISS CHEESE AGAIN!!!! 😭😭😭
not cool.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah that would be so cool if we joined together! I’ll let you know what I decide 🙂
I might try it! I’ll have to think and pray about it a lot though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I have to change my signature, one sec
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @beth-torres
GUYS???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????
WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!!!!
THE ONE DAY I’M GONE, YOU ADD 12 NEW PAGES??? WHAT THE HECK?? 😑😑😑
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome!! I love especially the detail you put into their shoes XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
That looks amazing! I really like the way you faded the images.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
sorry for not getting around to this sooner XD
Lena
“Um, hi everyone!” Tirion declared with a nervous smile.
“Tirion!” Lena gave a welcoming smile and then gestured to the group. “Uh, this is my good friend Eleanor and my brother Marek, and uh… Angelina, Riker, and Iris, some new friends…”
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @esther-c
Michael
“You gotta just love it when that happens, don’t you?”
Michael grinned, coming from his leaning position, and walking with the group. “It happens way too often with her, but she’s my best friend so stick through it,”
Jade popped into the conversation with a smirk. “I’m your best frien…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊
I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.
Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.
And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Do you know how strange this entire story would sound to someone who hasn’t been a part of it? A group of youth get locked into a house that talks to them and forces them to have a masquerade ball, and then they get sucked into another world by a queen who wants them to fight off dragons. The odds are stacked…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @freedomwriter76 @anyone else
Almost just tagged myself by mistake lol.
Hudson
“Material possessions mean a great deal to many people,” Hudson observed. “Perhaps it won’t hurt her too badly to realize that life is more than the expensive articles she can collect.”
Before Reuben could reply, Mr. Baumann re-entered the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it that every morning I expect there to be like ten new pages?
Idk, you, Highscribe, and I are the most active, so there usually isn’t ever ten pgs for you to read.
I always expect there to be tons of notifs…never is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We shall see…
- Load More
