-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now she’ll probably be angry justcuz you didn’t knpw,…that’s Wyoh for ya.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely on her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! You asked for it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh wouldn’t let me post earlier today. I think she’s still mad at me for mistaking her for a boy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not getting all my notifs! Elizabeth tagged me above, and I only received yours!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO!!!!!!! lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
SO I finally have chapter three of my Avengers’ family fanfic
and Y’all I just love this, it’s sweet and all of these Avengers as parents is just wonderful
Chapter 3
“Will I get a birthday party on my birthday?” Chrissa asked, watching Yelena wrap Aurora’s gift for the party…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll see how Chase grows in that time, I mean, he’s already grown tremendously. Thank you for the offers!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
1500 posts, a good number
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh is short for Wyoming. I got it from The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein cuz… I love Manny and MYCROFTXXX, and Heinlein…What can I say?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! Trade off magic systems are always really fun, because they have good narrative effects. Someone that just wants power may have trouble getting a lot of it, because they care about it more than what they have to sacrifice. Someone that does have things they care about enough, they don’t want to sacrifice that. So no one is going to…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe….😏 Ill find some later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Umm…Wyoh is actually a she. You just offended her. She’s coming for youuuuuu!
(I did the same thing before so don’t feel bad) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I’m just randomly popping in here, lol
How do you guys come up with this stuff? IT’S SO GOOD! I could never. I should hire you peoples to make magic systems for me, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Read pages 16-19 of this RP to find out.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Oooh, jokes?” Fracture rubbed his hands together. “I know lots of jokes-”
“Don’t get him started,” Krenna rolled her eyes.
“Like this one,” Fracture ignored her. “Why did Beethoven get rid of all his chickens?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh is eating some of my notifs
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Jokes, he used to know a lot. He used to always have a joke no one had heard yet. He used to make everyone get frustrated or laugh. He used to…
He didn’t really feel like telling jokes now. Gloria had said good bye to him forever. His father had had to shut his doors against his son. His people had banished him, forever. He didn’t have a…[Read more]
- Load More

You have more posts than I do!! 😱
No way! I only joined Oct 2!
I spend to much time on here…
Yeah, I joined sometime in June or July, I think…?
There is no such thing as ‘too much time on KP’ 😎
You joined June 15 (intro topic).
Your brother has 1572 posts and joined Aug 30
Yeah, how do I keep getting so far behind everyone?
Idk! I’m still wondering how come I’ve made so many posts!
I spend WAYYY too much time on here too…