-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what Amir typically wears.
…
…
Ok pics aren’t working. XD
So, he wears long, baggy pants. For reference, I believe they’re called sirwal or harem pants, but think more of a tan color and not like the modern designs. More like ancient Saudi Arabian or Persian. (Or think Aladdin from the Disney movie. XD) His casual top is pretty…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like adding another charrie, and I know who to add but I’m wondering whether i should or not.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“You’ve noticed her eyes too?” Uh oh, did Fynn guess that Callista was the only girl Chase really had ever liked?
“U-umm… I-I…” he couldn’t get the words out. He had defend himself somehow. If Fynn knew Chase liked Callista, would he take it as competition and start a fight?
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just thought it’d be interesting to interact with a character that belongs to no one. Feel free to RP as her too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“W-with a blue tie like Callista’s eyes, and a white dress shirt, this would look good,” Chase said, holding out a navy suit.
Fynn smiled. “You’ve noticed her eyes too?”
Chase suddenly looked really nervous and stuttered for something to say.
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Fynn said, waving his hands back and forth in fron…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm…I’m thinking 3?
Yessss, we gotta make sure Pietro is really out numbered XD
Please keep me updated
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo smiled, he liked to hear her laugh, he would do anything to hear it again.
THAT IS SO SWEET I LOVE IT!
Ottoline
“Elkie?” she burst out laughing. “Why?”
“It’s simple,” he shrugged. “Easy to remember.”
“Elkie,” she repeated. “Very creative, Hugo.”
“I can be creative if I want to be!” he protested.
“Give me one example,” she challenged.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I thought I was the only one XD
I am so glad I’m not alone and we can all encourage each other! I really do miss homeschool, because like @trailblazer said, you don’t have to choose between God and writing as much as you do in public school.
Exactly!! I just feel like writing is such a personal thing that it’s super easy to get o…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——-
“Well, have you come up with a name?” Hugo asked, trying to figure out how he should hold onto his elk.
“I’m thinking Ever,” Ottoline patted her Elk’s neck. “You should name yours Aero.”
“Aero?” He laughed. “That’s…just not for him. No…. I think-”
“Do you have any better ideas?” Ottoline challenged.
“No,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know why that made me laugh, but I started cracking up and had to explain to my brothers what was so funny.
Haha! Thanks!
@savannah_grace2009 @everyone
Ive decided that Hugos elks name is actually going to be “Elkie” XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Honestly, sometimes just stories in general — even after finishing a book, if it’s really good, I find myself going back and just thinking about the best/most emotional parts of the book over and over again, if that makes sense.
Oh yeah, it’s super easy for me to get wrapped up in reading books, too! To be fair, some books have been…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
So, I just realized yesterday that I think I’m using something different… Microsoft Word Online? Is that what everyone else has? I think it’s free.
Gotcha! Yeah, I’ve seen your doc on that website before. It seems to work pretty well, I just think I would prefer seeing my page count in a document for a first…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer @smiley @beth-torres
On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow that gift, but then on the other hand, writing takes a lot of mental space, and I feel like it’s so easy for me to get lost in a story I’m writing, and then I feel guilty when I see how much of my time it consumes whe…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually use Google Docs; I had to use it during my year in public school, and I’ll occasionally use it if I’m sharing with someone, but otherwise I’m not a huge fan. I don’t have Word either, I use LibreOffice, but I think it’s pretty similar to Word.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace 2009
a sway back
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So my reputation precedes me XD
And the answer is… yes.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
They’d be adorable (not as adorable as him and Hannah, but still adorable)
my only question is… how many kids do they have?
truthfully I could see them adopting all girls (I always imagine Yelena having girls)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley
I didn’t struggle with this as much when I was younger, but now that my schedule’s gotten busier and it has come down to making choices between spending more time with God and writing, it’s gotten worse. I miss the days when I had enough time to spend an hour or more with God and then still…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go now. Adios!
- Load More
