-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
this one really got me

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bucky!!!!!!!
why did you write this to make me cry???!!!
also, that post you showed an image, I have so many things like that save to my Pinterest board (they’re more about Wanda but there’s some other Avengers, mostly there to make me cry)
I could post some… if you want to see
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! Once I was trapped in a car with five girls who were blasting Taylor Swift and singing at the top of their lungs at 9pm at night after a long day at the lake. And then I was once trapped in a van six boys were were all skateboarders. Then there was the time with six kids including me and two parents on our way back from…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t really do it either, but I did start a new project on Thanksgiving XD. I’m glad it went so well for you! The chapters you posted look good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really hard. I’m sorry you’re going through that!!! I’ll be praying.
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didnt do NaNo this time, but good job for doing it! Thats a huge accomplishment!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
SAVE ME!!! I’m on a bus with a bunch of screaming children on a lot of sugar!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE A HALF HOUR UNTIL I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness it’s the weekend!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“H-hi,” Lukas stuttered.
“Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry, Xandro is so immature sometimes! Are you okay? I said this would happen, didn’t I say this would happen?” she rattled, and helped Lukas down. “Xandro! You little brat!” she smacked his side. “Never do that again!” she was blushing now. Why am I blushing? She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
Um….how????? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???? I ONLY MADE IT TO 19K AND I’VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR LIKE A YEA…[Read more]
- Load More
