-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
No, I’ve made several. If you go to some of the earlier pages, I posted them. Though these are by far my favorite.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, those look so good!! 🥰
Wait, are these the first boards you’ve ever made??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, they look great!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never been to the big cities like that. The biggest city in Montana is Billings…and I think it’s a small town compared to Chicago and Nashville from what I’ve heard!
I feel like I would get claustriphobic in big cities…I’m a farm girl who’s used to small towns and land stretching out as far as you can see, with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I randomly started stalking this forum…even though I don’t even watch Marvel….AND NOW I NEED TO WATCH THE WINTER SOLDIER SO I CAN FINALLY FIND OUT WHO BUCKY IS!!!! Though in my opinion, your fanfics are probably even better XD
YOU ARE SO GOOD AT WRITING! That story was so sad….WHY??? 🥺 😢 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool!!!! Lucky ducks! The farthest away I’ve been from home is South Dakota….hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Where are you guys going? (Montana??? lol jk) Tomorrow we’ll be going to North Dakota because my little sister has a gymnastics meet, so not sure how much I’ll be on KP.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just found another one, but it’s kind more happy but still bitter sweet
and @freedomwriter76
this one is for you

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
also I’m listening to For King and Country
and Hold Her just turned on!! and it reminds me of Wanda so much!!!
*sobbing even harder*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
the saddest one for me was the one about how Wanda’s nightmare was the only one to come true!!! (I never thought of that) or the one about how she only ever wanted a family!!!!!! *cries*
but they’re all terribly sad
here’s one more, and this one honestly made me cry

…BUCKY FOUGHT HYDRA’S CONDITIONING AND ENDURED THE…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, sorry this is late, but I found another reference pic of ottoline (i know it looks nothing like my pfp, but this is a good front view of what she would look like) If you’ve already started drawing her, don’t worry about using this, but just thought I’d give it to you in case you hadn’t started yet.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
And another Lilitu one!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Annnd another Sef one!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know, right? It’s like “I’m not with them…I have no idea who they are”…
lol
Have fun on your vacation!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Congratulations! I wasn’t able to do it really. I was able to do that short story, and work a little on my current Novel though, just not quite 50,000 words, lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oops I posted the Wanda and Starlord one twice
but now you get to cry twice!
you’re welcome
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

- Load More

