-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Well, since someone had to crash our party,” Liv glared at her horse, “We might as well take a break. Is there a food court around here somewhere?” At the word food, Xandro perked his ears up and looked around wildly. “Um, no. No sugar for you, mister. You’ve had enough sugar for at least a week.” Lukas opened his mout…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
💝💖💖
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s awesome. 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess so. I did have something, but our internet went down the night before Thurs and didn’t come up till today so I missed the submission date.
Lol! Who the heck is that guy?!?! He’s nutso! As I read the first paragraph, I thought it was going to be some great ramble inside someone’s head about some topic of philosophy! I like…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t wait to see what you do ✨✨
Aww thanks girl!!
Truthfully I’ve been focusing on my fanfics cause I have no clue what I’m supposed to write
I’ve been giving it a lot of prayer and asking God to show me what to write but I still don’t know, so right now I’m just practicing my writing skills on my Fanfics
I just don’t k…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
also I’m crying for all your charries who lose their loves
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl!!!! that was incredibly written and it’s how I’ve been feeling for both Steve and Wanda in his fanfic series
like they both loved their partners so much, that it’s hard seeing them fall in love with anyone else
for Wanda I see her taking a huge role in her niece and nephew’s lives
But for Steve, I’m not sure what he’ll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I love that. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Snake hit Fennin, causing him to fall from his elk.
“Fennin!” Tren dismounted, hurrying to see if his friend was okay.
“I’m fine, Tren.” Fennin stood slowly, slightly favoring his right ankle. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I think Stella’s betrayal has triggered…” All color drained from Fennin’s face. He hopped over to Nahim,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, yeah that’s no fun. I’ll be praying for you too. ❤️
Yess, of course girl!!
I think it’s fun that I’ll see the book come out and be like, “I know her!” Over the internet, but I know her nonetheless. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And I am very offended that you created a creature without me!!!!!!!!!! I’m afraid I’ll have to say no.
Jk! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Fennin’s gonna flip, let me rp…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
Aww 🥰
Lol 😂
Lukas
“N-nah, you’re f-fine,” Lukas said with a chuckle, waving a hand through the air. Why was he still stuttering? It wasn’t like he was always this nervous around girls. Or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry guys that I wasn’t here! Our internet went out Wed. Night and a guy had to come and fix it.
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! You were planning to work on your WIP a lot this month (or last month) though, right?
Your welcome! And yes, I am working on my WIP, I think I did around 30k in November and should be finishing up with the entire WIP this month!! (Not the editing part though 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😓 Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished place.
At least you made progress, that’s really the important part. 😉
OH MY GOODNESS, WOW!! 😆…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @rae @keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I have made an important decision concerning Pietro and Hannah (really my take on the MCU) fanfic
Steve will not… *me getting scared* please don’t get mad at me
But Steve will not be going back to Peggy. (there I said it)
and it’s not because I think he never loved her or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I want you to tear it apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not joking…I’m a bit of a perfectionist freak…if you specifically criticize it, it will make it easier for me to cast into final form and be overall better for me…yeah, I’m odd that way. I have three emotions for my art: love, embarrassment, and stress.
- Load More
