-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I have a new charrie!!
so I recently watched SpiderMan Across the Spider-verse and it made me really want to come up with my own Spider version
so uh… Introduce Violet Adams

(19)
Violet’s parents died when she was little leaving just her and her older sister. Her older sister was an eng…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops… I did write a short story for the first prompt and then totally forgot I had to post it lol. It doesn’t really matter… I don’t have a title for it anyhow.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww Steve!!!! *cries*
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
The sound of drums seemed to shake the very foundation of the vacation house. Nae looked innocently up the set of winding stairs that led to Jr’s room with her large, childish eyes.
“Da, why is Junior trying to bring the house down with his drums?” Nahim gathered up his little girl in his arms, twirling one of her many black ringlets aroun…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah we saw the elk when we were in the Grand Tetons. A couple moose, too, which was cool. No grizzly bears though, sadly.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah my family did a big trip a couple years ago visiting a bunch of places in the West/Midwest. I’ve also seen some just a couple hours from where I live, which is kinda unusual, but that time was probably ten years ago now.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok that makes sense that they’re big elk… I’m assuming around the same size as a moose? Most elk I’ve seen aren’t a whole lot bigger than deer.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I gonna break the heart of another charrie…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t imagine Steve falling in love again. Steve is a protector, a defender, we saw that when he jumped on top of the fake grenade in training. He would stop at no lengths to help another person, especially a friend. It is one of the parts of his character that makes him so lovable. If he ever fell in love again, he would need to know first that…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I cant follow you back because it says your private?
I love that board!! I never thought of doing one for myself, Ill have to do that!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 what does your forum signature say?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Basically, you just tell me what doesn’t look like your charrie. Plus what just bothers you or what looks wrong. I have a weird habit of tilting the paper when I draw so if the eyes aren’t level, let me know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m a little bit of a freak about getting charrie stuff right, so I often study a character’s replies and manners before attempting them.
Wow, I can’t even spell emerald!
Chase Duke
“I-I guess. I just…never mind.” Chase’s eyes slightly greyed before going black again. He wasn’t sure if he liked the emerald tie,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
RIKER!!!!!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
- Load More


😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Why do I do this to my charries? And to my readers? I mean, they’re all gonna get emotionally attached to Emmie since she’s just so sweet, and their gonna love Alpha&EmmieForever and then I kill her! And leave a broken Alpha.