-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And you’re not the only one with struggles. Life is HARD!! Everyone has their own struggles, and one of the reasons I love KP is that we can all help each other through them. I think everyone is a little different on KP than in the real world, too. (like on here, I actually have friends! jk, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know….and I know it’s hard…but my point still stands, Rae, you’re not dumb! PROVE ME WRONG. (oh wait. you can’t, because Sara is always right…lol!)
And we’re not pretending to know everything about your life (we’re not creepy stalkers, okay! haha) but we know that God planted this desire to write in your heart and He did make you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I knowwww! IT’S SO SAD!!!! but at least she has her friend Lilitu. they kinda go from friends to dating, and they’re so sweet together! i LOVE HER TOO!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The RAE you may think you all know, is not the Ruee of the real world. Only Sara really knows some of Ruee.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have a feeling God doesn’t really care or think that. You have no idea what my life looks like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh okay, that makes sense! Then there’s not as much confusion. Sorry I didn’t see this until just now XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sigh* why are we pointing out mistakes in each other’s rp’s.
Glace only has a vambrace on his right arm that is mithaln, otherwise, he has a mask, hood and normal clothes, not even Mithweve. Reason: he was banished. He technically shouldn’t wear the mithaln vambrace either.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
@everyone
I am going to add a character (if that’s okay…).
Sef Ava
She’s 15 years old. She has brown hair with natural streaks of green, green eyes. Sef lost everything at age thirteen when her father disappeared. Soon after, her mother and baby sister were taken away by the Pythonos, never to be seen again, leaving…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why not? Someone else finally gets a bonk on the head instead of Nahim!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A correct fantasy world has basics, whether you deny it or not, you cannot possibly create a fantasy world without carrying over parts of the real world. My point stands.
What we can comprehend of the spiritual realm is limited, but that’s because we cannot possibly comprehend it all. How do I know? The people who pursue the spiritual…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, just because you’re not good at math doesn’t mean ANYTHING. You’ve written beautiful things I could never write, designed magic systems I could never begin to imagine….so being bad at math does NOT make you dumb!!
I used to be horrible at math…but it really helped me to stop comparing myself to others who were more advanced and to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m gonna let one of you go first before I rp, so I don’t make a fool of myself again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How do I join lol I’m bringing Sef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
The only thing I know is horses. The only thing I understand is horses. The only things people THINK I understand and know is writing, horses, and embroidery.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Math is a starting place.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m very stubborn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I also would debate you, though I wish I could do it in person.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess, but my warning remains. Stepping out of the physical automatically brings you into the spiritual realm. Prove me wrong. And before you say fantasy is different, the basics of reality are still the basics of fantasy. And the physical and spiritual are basics. Prove me wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woosh I could delete it though
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have an average of 5 out of 30 math problems correct. I’m not that smart.
I don’t like Krenna at this point.
I guess my rp is not worthless, since that tactic of Glace would still work on Klethen (right? Now I doubt myself) later.
- Load More
