-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, at least I’m not alone.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, had to exit and re enter twice something went
wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not sure. Glace is in an odd mood that I think your Svlys put him in. He does have the possible technological ability.
Lag…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not sure. Glace is in an odd mood that I think your Svlys put him in. He does have the possible technological ability.
Lag…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“I propose mind reading.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he is insulting her.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Now you’ve got the brain of a nut! He knows if he answers yes, you’ll kill him anyways. Besides, what good does dismembering him do? I have other ways of getting answers than you, Rock!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I figured she weighed more than what Glace could pull.
Glace
“No, it is not! Humans can die from blood loss, and pass out from pain. Don’t be dumb!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, it’s short. Chase is just…difficult rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace, bored, tried to pull Izre back.
“If you pull him to shreds, you’ll never get the answer!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I-I” He stuttered. His black eyes quickly glanced up, then down again. “N-n-not u-unless.” Chase shook his head, dropping his face into his hands again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim took the hilt. “I beg to ask, sir, what is your name and what is that you said?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Apparently Nahim just died, since no one came to stop Vethe. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase DukeÂ
He wondered aimlessly, unsure where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do. He wandered into some shop, for what, he didn’t know. All he knew was there was a place to sit, and think. And that was what he did, pulling his hood off and putting his face in his hands, with his fingertips in his black hair. He didn’t know what to do,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It was memories of an old friend that got me
I’m still really sad that Nat died, she was amazing, and poor Steve is going through it!!
IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL THO!!! 😭😭💖💖😭😭
Thanks, girl!!!
I’m trying to make one for Pietro and Hannah but it’s slow because I’m such a perfectionist
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
M’kay. It looks like you’re gonna meet up with one of Whaley’s charries, so I’ll have one my characters catch up with Chase later. 🙃
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Rofl 🤣
My younger b…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Well, I’m here now, but it looks like the excitement died down lol.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*GASP* IT’S SO GOOD!! 🤩🤩🤩 Not that the others aren’t, but this one…THIS ONE is sooo good!! (Your practicing is really paying off, girl!! <3)
I know right?! I’ve been playing around with frames and fading on Canva and this one is by far my best!!
but WANDA!!!!
*Sobs* The poor girl
also, I’m working on one for Steve…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I made a board for Wanda!! (I know I have a hundred but this one is for like my after-endgame Wanda in my Pietro and Hannah fics)
also, this one turned out really good

- Load More

