-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m dead for inspiration.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not the happiest with it, but Nae’s board…

-
Allison replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh! This seems really fun! I will see if I can join…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

My brother’s art. Hold on, let me label it for you…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
It’s hard to describe a metamorphian in detail. besides being a shapeshifting metal alien, Gunslinger has as overcoat that is metal, yet moves like it is just stiff clothe. He also wears a wide-brimmed hat. Armed with two cool pistols on his hips and a blade (maybe two, btw you cannot see his blades until they are folded out). His eyes…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I HAVE PERMISSION TO ADD 4 METAMORPHIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t worry, I won’t add them at once:
- Gunslinger
- his sister, Rusteine
- Juggernut
- and my fav metamorph, ❤❤Thunderclap❤❤
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hold on, I gotta go grab C and ask his permission to steal his charrie…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Lilliana has potential.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If someone coaxed Krogen into a security guard, NO ONE but another Fettian would be getting through.
I think I’ll dump Krogen, he’s great, and he’s hilarious, but I think he’s to Fettian for ya’ll. If you ever meet a true Fettian, your jaw will drop.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, if I add the metamorph, he can go in either setting. Krogen would do best with high-tech otherwise…this will be a short rp. If I add Whatever-her-name-was then it will be best in western setting. So, I’m kinda waiting for the setting before I offiaciakky enter a charrie.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I HAVE TWELVE CHARRIES IN THIS RP!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Honestly, this is not too important, but I think ’twill be more intense if we put it in modern day.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is what I go through for almost every. Single. RP.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, now I have the problem of which charrie! Either I can do a charrie best suited or worst suited…Actually, Glace would do well in a heist…Terry Darr too…the Prince or the Shadow? Maybe Nayhelm? No, he’d not adjust well, I don’t think. Along that line, what about Kwin? Maybe Laughing? Cap? Wait, what am I thinking?! Nayhelm would do no h…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Exactly! I’m always great at coming up with an overarching plot, but when it comes down to smaller plot twists and conflicts along the way, that’s where I struggle, and often where my stories stall.
Which characters are left in the story at this point?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m a type one diabetic, too! Was your brother just recently diagnosed?
- Load More
