-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, gotcha, it was dyed xD.
Oh man, I think all writers must xD Or just everyone in general. Sometimes I’ll be reading and I’m like, wait, didn’t they just use that word in the last paragraph? Maybe our brains can only hold so many words at one time so we just end up using the same ones to describe things XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, haha, she was a runaway. Her blue hair made her stand out. But I wrote that a long time ago, and the style is terrible XD
And trust me, I struggle with plenty of other things. For one, not using the same words over and over lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wow, blue hair?? XD Yeah, I would like to pay more attention to it so that my characters are more different, so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone on here does. Looks like you’ve done a pretty good job on it though!😅
Cool! Yeah, it’s funny how our characters kind of reflect different parts of ourselves. And…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
My charries are never a perfect reflection of myself, they only have a few things each that are like me, and i let others try to find them and almost never point them out unless I’m making a point (cuz often they are the deepest parts of my heart)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
oooh *subscribes*
@anyone
I often pick Black hair, even though my hair is a light brown that bleaches naturally to a dirty blond in the summer. I also often pick men as my main charres, and they’re often in the ages between 15 and 25. They’re usually warriors cuz that’s me. All of them have some secret in their backstory that they…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
This is something that I pay pretty close attention to, so I feel like I have a little bit more of a range.
With hair color I have a fairly even split between red, brown, blonde, white, and black, even some blue, so I think I’m good there lol.
With eye color I have even more of a range. I’ve gone with green, blue, hazel, amber, gray, purple,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So this was an interesting idea I had yesterday… I was wondering which traits are most commonly picked for character appearances (and personality, too).
For example, even though my hair is more of a dirty blonde, most of my main characters have dark brown or black hair, and gray or brown eyes. I’m not really sure why I do this XD I guess I just…[Read more] -
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“I’m not a bit changed—not really. I’m only just pruned down and branched out. The real me—back here—is just the same.”
-Anne Shirley -
Allison replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now and are nearly done. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m very bored rn.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP. It’s just kind of a lot to keep up with and I’m already in several other RP’s. This has been really fun and I’ll really miss RP’ing Fracture…*cries* XD I just really need to focus on my WIP.
Thanks for understanding!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I don’t know…..I am only twelve, and a date should be the furthest thing from my mind according to my older siblings.”
The statement made Ev briefly wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
“I might go by myself, though,” Tech added.
“Cool.” Ev paused for a moment, then snic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
Ev shrugged. “Well, he has a gun, so that might keep us from attacking each other.”
“From killing each other,” Adrian corrected, holding up a finger. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I attacked you.” He flashed him a grin.
“I would,” Ev mumbled with a quick raise of his eyebrows. He turned to the young man and woman…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Totally fine!
Cool! What’s the significance about it being two stones? Are they both needed? Can they be fused into a mineral or alloy to keep it to one object?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to meet you! That’s so cool! The Septrum is a cool name!
Thanks!
it’s awesome that you love math! (Wish I could say the same thing lol 😅)
It’s not everyone’s thing, that’s totally fine, lol!
I depends on what book I’m working on for the soft and hard thing. Some I like to be very flexible with and some have to have so…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I’m going to have to not join after all. I need to focus more on my writing, and I’m already in quite a few RP’s. Though this is a really cool idea!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP to focus more on my writing. Just thought I’d let you know!
- Load More
