-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s baking soda.
I bake a lot, and over three quarters of my recipes say just “soda”.
btw, I have little opinion on this matter, cuz I’ve only drinked it once in my life, and I’m a New Englander by birth (German by heart) so no one calls it anything but “soda” up here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it’s baking soda…I don’t live under a rock, contrary to what everyone in my school thinks haha! It just reminds me of it…
But soft drinks sounds….weirder.
YOU HOARD CHICKENS TOOOOO?!?? We have like 80 chickens 🤣 how many do you have? I am very curious now.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
You have not noticed the spelling. Mandin said “Speedering” Nahim said “Speedeering”. Nahim pronunciates it as speed-dear-ring with his Nayhelmic accent.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Livia
“How do you dance, anyway?” she asked, laughing a little at her own ignorance. “I don’t know a thing about it. A…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
Thanks guys!!
will miss the only character who’s more insane than me 😢😞
lol!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
I don’t know whether to be insulted, or….too late, I’m insulted 😂😂😂
(soda just sounds like a white powder you’d put in a cake, not something you should drink…lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE how you described Wyoh….lolol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
It is (in my humble opinion) pop.
YESSS. ThAnK yOu!!
SEE? I’m not the only one!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 I know I haven’t replyed yet, but i got a idea and am trying to run with it, plus I’ve been sick. @whalekeeper @grcr @jonas @hybridlore
Chapter 2: Nahim, the Last Nayhelm
the first part
“Nahim. Nahim!”
Mandin waved his large hand in front of his 19-year-old friend’s hidden face. “Nahim, what’s up?”
Nahim seemed to be the only…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Sara, sometimes called Savannah by my readers (my pen name is Savannah Grace). I’ve never published a book before but I’m trying to get there!
I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school (WHY am I the only one on KP that doesn’t homeschool??). I used to homeschool, but then transferred because God said that…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
🙂 Im not sure how else to describe it. Gold seems to fits it perfectly. Neither blond or brown.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, gotcha! It’s a fantasy race, then?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! Yeah, I feel like I should try that, too. I wouldn’t say my characters are all super introverted, but generally they’re more quiet than loud, unless I’m just trying to have them say something to move the plot forward.
Oh, that’s awesome! I like characters like that too XD Yeah, I think I get what you mean.
I’ve never…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I try to write a ton of different characters. Mainly all are extroverted like me. My main character in my current WIP though, is an introvert and I thought it would be a slight challenge and fun to do a different personality than my own. I have another character (as a few of you know) Hugo, he is slightly bad, but still good. I b…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Brown eyes can be really pretty! I feel like I’ve maybe overused them a bit, though, because I think it’s realistic to have characters with them since they’re most common. Oh, and I forgot about hazel. I think I’ve used that one before too.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Personality-wise, my characters have all sorts of different traits… I’m an INTP, but I try to make my characters different myself,
Hey, awesome! We’re twins xD
That’s really interesting! I don’t know if I’ve honestly tried to write from the perspectives of extroverted characters before … I guess I struggle with character development a lit…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice XD I mean, they’re aliens, it’s okay lol.
Exactly, it’s hard XD Cause that one word works so well there, but you’ve already used it 🤦
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah XDXD Although I’ve had alien-like people with blue hair, too lol
Oh definitely, I see it all the time. I think that’s why it bothers me so much XD
- Load More
