-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I read them both. The first one does pull me in better and I want to read more, but I just love the description and feel of the second, however, it may be a bit slow for the beginning chapter. That’s all I have for now, I will go over it more later today if I have time!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh! I never thought of that before!!!
That makes a lot of sense, actually.
Maybe I could go something like this:
1. Prologue
2. Memory (chapter 15 of the second link, shows Sef and Neveah picking flowers with Hanna)
3. Nothing (go to Lilitu and Livia)
4. Stolen (where Sef and Neveah get seperated)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely think about all this! I need to get more opinions before I make a decision…I am just so new to all this and want to see what more people think.
It’s a neat idea with the time change or whatever, I just don’t want it to be too confusing, and/or abrupt, you know?
Awww your dedication and acknowledgement…
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This is supposed to say “feel free to tag me in any post”…so yeah…XD
Dont worry, I understood XD I make errors like that all the time 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I think the first one does a great job of pulling the reader in more, but the second one also has some great writing in it.
I know the chapter with Sef and her mom really means a lot to you, and it does a good job of setting up the backstory of Sef’s parents and a little bit of world building. So really they both work in…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww your dedication and acknowledgement is so sweet 🥰
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I have skimmed through these pages here and read pieces of your WIP and I have to say… I love them! Your really good at describing the way things look and feel.
Wait…really???!?!?! Aww thanks that means so much to me!!! I am excited for your feedback!! AND I CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE HUGO!!! lol
Also, feel free to tag you in any post w…
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I have skimmed through these pages here and read pieces of your WIP and I have to say… I love them! Your really good at describing the way things look and feel. I will defiantly look through your link and give my critique 🙂 And pretty soon I will be posting some of mine to get feedback, I’ll be sure to tag you 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @rae @vinagirl @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @acancello @hybridlore @anyone-else
Okay, guys. I need serious help. My novel is kind of going nowhere…because I don’t know which way to start it!!!
I have two beginnings for my story. One jumps straight into…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I really like this scene!!!
Some ideas for plot twists:
Maybe she apologizes to Albert or something?? And then realizes that she does like him? Or something happens with her and Chester? OR A NEW BOY MOVES TO TOWN!!
Sorry, all my ideas seem to be centered around romance….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She stood there for a moment. “Um…I’m not sure how to do this.”
“Yeah, me neither,” Lukas laughed a little, “I was kind of hoping you would know.”
“Well, I don’t.”
“Oh.”
“We should watch the other people, and maybe we’ll figure it out?” Liv raised an eyebrow, and Lukas nodded.
They studied Fynn and Callista for a good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The dancing has begun!
Hehehe…
Alright, I’ll write some RPs
Lukas
Lukas swallowed hard and faced Liv with an uncertain smile wobbling on his lips. “Well?” He held out his arms.
@rae (I said in here that Chase was dancing, but I don’t know what you decided to do)
Callista
She smiled, all tears dried, and met Fynn’s ey…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s awesome! You can tell her I love her name. 😉
I was trying to choose between Clementine, Maisie, Hallie, and Dixie. It was close between Maisie and Hallie, but Hallie won. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“So what kind of amazing things can you tell me about yourself?” Nar smiled, then laughed again as she often did.
“I’m a geek about doctoring, I know a little bit about machinery from an older brother. I…can fight, but only do it for protection. I like the color…” Pink rose in her cheeks. “Amber more than anything. I’m one…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
My siblings and I once went to our neighbors house to sing Joy to the World…now I’m wondering how screechy and flat we sounded!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Thank you for your prayers! My ankle should be back to normal by next week. I had a rapid recovery to the point I went from barely walking on it at all to walking across our house in one day! Thank you all!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo is sooooo sweet! At this point, I’m forcing Nar in no way to like him, she just like…taking on her own life rn.
Nar
“Would you like to practise with me?” Hugo gave a little twirl and held out his arms. Nar pulled her hair out of her pony tail, the red curls falling to around the end of her rib cage. She tapped her right toe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, my little sister’s name is Hallie!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She flinched back at the man’s voice.
It reminded her of too much….
No. She would not think about Iver now….
Cowering back into the shadows, she hoped he wouldn’t notice her. Or ask her any questions.
- Load More

Lolll
@rae
I love Chase and Sef together <333
Yes, they do seem to go. I can’t wait until they figure out how similar they are to each other!
@rae
I think that’s coming soon…XD