-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @vinagirl
K, I got some more for ya!
Mama made me rest over the next few days. I felt bad, leaving all the chores to her, but she recruited George and Abe to help out whenever they could. I appreciated the time to think and pray. My leg was still in pain when I walked, but several times I limped outside to the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“Either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Ben Franklin
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.” -Maya Angelou
“There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it’s like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges.” -Ernest…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Was this going to be the first chapter? I’m assuming if it’s not, that we would have already know a bit more about the family/characters, but there were a couple places I noticed that weren’t super clear about who a certain person was.
She was messing with Jason’s hat as Colton approached.
For example, right here, I had no idea who J…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
She didn’t like it, she DID NOT like it. Jeptune huffed, she only liked trees when she put herself there… Or when she put others there. Recovering from the throw, she shot another sticky web at the two, as the girl tried to help her brother. Settling down, Jeptune decided to just shoot webs until the two were thoroughly s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um…okay, sorry about that post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Writing is the music of the heart in words.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase hugged Sef gently against his body. “It’s okay,” He whispered. He didn’t know why, but he got a feeling of almost possessiveness over Sef. He felt as though if anyone tried to hurt her, he would protect her with even his life. “You can tell me anything, I won’t make fun of you, I won’t turn away. I’m right…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Every page has a flaw that only the author sees.
-idk who said this, can’t remember lol
I’m not a writer, I’m a child of God who happens to write.
–idk…..lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh! This looks fun! I’ll have to think about doing this!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Firs of all, welcome to KP! I don’t think I’ve met you yet. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
Now that I’ve introduced myself…
Anyway, to answer your question. XD There’s a ton of awesome quotes Jerry Jenkins complied in this article.
Hope it helps!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Everything’s fine,” Lukas said.
“No, it’s not,” Liv shook her head. “I could tell a mile away that something’s bothering you, and it’s not going to do any good if you try to hide it from me.” she shook her head, “it’s not like I’m going to get mad at you or anything, or leave you…just tell me what’s wrong.” she paused. “Please.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
Everything Chase said…was all so true.
He had just described the past two years, the hiding, the terror, the screams that nobody would hear…it was all exactly right.
“I tried to kill myself once,” Sef looked at the self-inflicted scar on her forearm, “but I couldn’t do it. Iver-the man who abused me-said I was a coward and beat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Are you sure? You can tell me anything.”
Lukas knew he could by the way she smiled. But he held back. If she knew his doubts, then maybe she would pull away… and that would leave Lukas by himself again. The leftover. The extra wheel.
There was Ev and Ami.
Fynn and Callista.
Last thing he had heard was that even…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! Sef&Chase are so sweet together!! Callie is going to love this. And if they show up at the dance together, she’s probably going to squeal. Like, no kidding. 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke.
“In a way, you have known me all your life, I guess. I have no doubt you already know my fears, my nightmares, the dark moments when I want to die. The relief of running out to nature where no one is there to hurt me. And if someone knows that about me, about us, they know most of our heart and thoughts already.”…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I totally think you should let Carrie have her robotic arms.
Jeptune
Jeptune glanced at the dagger quickly, before liking back at the two. A web shot out towards them, thick as climbing rope and as sticky as tree sap.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love the siblings’ relationship, and I also love Jason!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcurious
He tensed as the clamor of battle roared in his ears.
“Climb on!” he shouted, and shapeshifted into a horse. Hugo and Ottoline scrambled on, and Marcurious took off at full gallop. He had to find somewhere safe…
There! He spotted a small cave into the side of a hill. Ottoline and Hugo slid off and Marcurious changed…[Read more]
- Load More
