-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… when I heard it there might have a few tears shed
Honestly the red room is like the most terrifying thing in marvel
But the more I learn about what they did with girls in Germany during WWII (like how they take girls of the perfect race in their opinion and have them… well I think you can figure out the rest) like the…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awwwwww… I hope you can make it
Also uh… so I’m bored in the car so I’ve been thinking about several things but then I remembered setting from agent Carter that you could use for Natasha
The show shows more details about the res room and one of them is that they handcuff the girls to their bed posts every night, so in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it still the plan to have Callie dance with Lukas and Liv dance with Fynn?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay. Have fun!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
@everyone
I CAN’T FEEL MY FACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got two teeth pulled…..AHHHHHHH!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also I’m texting on phone so please ignore errors
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I came in writing the scene not sure what I was going to do and then I had the idea of Peter grabbing a chocalte which led to that whole chaotic scene LOL
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Clint!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!
I will most likely cry when you write that scene
Also yeah my leader told me to talk to my parents before I watch cause of the cussing and stuff, but it is defiantly on my movie watch list
Which is a really long list
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks girl!! I’m glad you enjoyed it
I do have plans for Coltan, where something big might happen that will cause Payton to push herself farther from God
But I think I also figured something pretty big, Jane is one of my favs and the one I enjoy writing the most, but I was scared people wouldn’t want to read a book from…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*gasps*
*reads*
*jumps up and down*
*calms down*
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t wait, and I completely understand rewriting it (I feel like I always love a fanfic and then I reread it and think about it a ton and I’m like nooooo I have to rewrite this XD)
Also I love…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, I see what you mean. I meant the main character isn’t looking at the sky anymore, but yeah, I’ll have to change that. Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH! And I have Hallie and Easton who I have not RPed for yet but will do so now…
…
Easton
“So, are you glad you came? You seem very confident with that waltz now.”
“Yep!” Hallie flashed him her signature smile. “I’m glad you came along.”
Easton bobbed his head in a small laugh. “Anytime. But…” he peered over the heads of students. “Looks lik…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Some weird person texted me thinking I was some guy named James…I just texted them back in two sentences of Realn. They haven’t replied yet. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh well, Jr’s probably to riled to notice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I concur!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
- Load More

That’s hilarious!
lol!!!!!!!!
Haha!