-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
 I’m very not Calvinist, lol!
I didn’t think you were. I’m used to that, my grandfather and my…technically step-grandmother are not Calvinists either. In fact, Grandpa openly opposes Calvinism to the point of saying that John Calvin was a heretic. It has caused some…divisions to say the least.
Regardless, I would argue that no…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Two things:
The only metal band I like named SABATON, has a song called “Inmate 4859” and under the vid was this:
“Using the alias of Tomasz Serafinski, brave Polish soldier Witold Pilecki willingly entered Auschwitz to gather intelligence. He became Inmate 4859. Two years later, he fled from the concentration camp to share its…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I couldnt find you, maybe you have a private account. Heres my link if you want, I do post occasionally https://www.pinterest.com/allisoncancello/_created/
And thanks! Hugo is the best 😊
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I did a drawing of Tony and Peter!!
*coughs* please ignore hands and other small details. I struggle more with guys LOL
(Also my style keeps shifting a ton XD)

-
Allison replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool! I’ve never played portal, but I have heard of it!
Thats ok, not many people have 😂 But it is a great game, if you ever have the opportunity to play it, you should!
Well as far as the first question, I’d take the Bible, Halo the Fall of Reach, and probably The Worst Case Scenario hand book
Good choices, (Theres Halo books???) GRC…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ummm, mine would probably be a scorpion (It was in a lollypop) and a few alive grubs (NOT AS BAD AS THEY SOUND XD)
I have a character like Alyssa. Mines name is Hugo and he’s also been in my story forever 🙂
Oh! I have one more question. Do you blog or have Pintrest?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Don’t mind me, I’m just picking up my shattered heart…
Riker’s was sad but Leon’s!! Girl!! This kind of board just makes it so much worse
Also hold her by for king and country is so there’ll at after Leon stops blaming God
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Leonnnn 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna go cry now…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Mars hill was the place of philosephers.
Ok, cool!
Though, if there was nothing to teach us about one and two, then we wouldn’t know about it. Also, math would not exist if God didn’t. Someone has to create it right? math is not outside of God, He could break math when He wanted to, but He is so orderly, and never changes that I don’t think…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness! It’s so simple, but it looks so good!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!! (Yeah I feel like I’ve improved and it’s way easier for me to actually put my ideas into a drawing)
and I just finished this one
since I wasn’t over the moon about my Wanda one I drew this…

ta-da!!
(please ignore the skin tone splotches at the top LOL)
but I really love this one!! and uhhh I suppose Pietro…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
A naga is a creature from Indian mythology. half snake, half man.
This charrie is the first character design for the future wife of Alpha Grath (you know the son of my biggest antag who wants to kill his father? That guy.) I’m thinking on giving her a human head now, but keeping the eyes, because Alpha loves her eyes.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“Glace, Glace, come home.” The words whisper in my dreams. It is Gloria’s sweet voice, calling me from far away, begging me to return to her.
The saying is “Heroes are the one who bleeds, red drops that fall like planter’s seeds” but who ever said that “Heroes are the ones who die inside”? Who said “Heroes are the ones who are undervalued the…[Read more]-
Oh this is so sad!!!
ALSO…guess what I did today??? Me and my sister rode my horses for like two hours bareback and loped (cantered) bareback! My legs hurt so bad but it was so much fun XD
-
Eep! That’s great! Now I want to go ride my Tyler (I don’t own him, but he’s my fav ride) but I can’t until Monday 😥.
-
@rae
I know! I think I’m horse crazy again! Give me a sec, I’m gonna go change my pfp to a picture of my horses!!!! <3
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
This a drawing from a while ago of a naga…

Eh, a little hard to see, but you can get the jist right? The bottom one is her in armor, the top is just whatever. I am painfully aware her arm is weird in that one.
Oh, this is older than I thought…My signature isn’t even correct! Okay, this was from a year ago.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Mars hill, somewhere in Acts, where…hold on, let me get the reference…
Acts 17:22-3122 Then Paul stood in the midst of the [a]Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Put that way…XD Anselm would probably never win a debate on Mars hill!
Lol, yeah, I don’t know much about Mars hill, but yes, his rhetoric seems to ultimately fall flat.
I’ve heard variations of this idea. Essentially the idea that mathematics is essentially assumed to be not self sufficient, because mathematics is something that only s…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Heyyy. So I know you might be busy, but do you want to RP for Clint in the school RP? I think I tossed both he and Ami in the dance classes. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. I was just wondering. 😊 - Load More


Okay, I’ll begin typing it up, don’t know how soon I can post it…
oh dear…I just found a family tree, and apparently my great great great grandfather was named Adolf Schneider.
@freedomwriter76 I have the first part. I have typed it up as she did, including the punctuation mistakes. Also, Oma and Opa are German for Mother and Father.
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8. 28.
PARTS FROM MY DIARY.
We would like…[Read more]
How am I doing? My immediate answer, fine. Stagnant would be a better word. Christmas went well. I’ve been playing with the plot and timeline of my WIP. I planned out and wrote snippets of a betrayal. I’m going to go to work tomorrow.
Haven’t talked to my Dad for a couple weeks, as in had a heart conversation. I never talk to my mom about how…[Read more]
I’m sorry! You’re right…I’m just messed up in the head today…I said pumping instead of posting when I was talking about trotting today TWICE! And as a horse person, I know that’s wrong…ugh, I’ve just had a bad day, week, month…let’s make it a bad year, and I have little hope for tomorrow.