-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, did you say it has to be in first person?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah that’s an interesting idea!
I think we might also have too many locations/dragons, and if we’re already burning out with the first one, I don’t think we’re gonna get very far. I think part of my problem is that I’m terrible with fighting scenes, and even in the scenes where the characters were fighting each other, Kari wasn’t very…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, didn’t see your post.
I like it!
If no one has a spy…
I have a charrie name Javam Ram who can act very gentlemanly, but I already have a lot of charries in here…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m brainstorming while listening to epic music for once, and it’s not Working rn. *Changes music to one of my fav SABATON’s*
Oh, also, I found my sheet about Noranay, so I might change her a little bit, and Nahim’s voice is going to sound like grating or screeching metal for a while.
Nora
- Nora gets impatient with…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not entirely sure how I want to close out the story. At this point I know they’re gonna get married but I don’t know if I want to try to add another conflict in there or something or just wrap it up. I also don’t think weddings were the same back then; I think they were usually more of a quiet family celebration but I haven’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl maybe #LIBERT?
@trailblazer Looks good! Excited for the next part!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s a good point. It could be the rarity of silver? I would assume that it’s commonplace, but perhaps not?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it was interesting. I’m not sure if the Evil is directly caused by a Shard splintering, but the shades are so it seems likely. Arcanum Unbounded mentions that a shard was shattered near Threnody, and it was confirmed in a WoB that that shard was Ambition, splintered by Odium. (Odium sure has a nasty track record. He murdered a q…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It is so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! (As always)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, yes, YES! That’s literally EXACTLY what I was thinking, too!
I completely agree…it was so much fun when our characters would argue and then get to know each other!
Well, the quickest way to make them fight is to start DRAMA, which could be anywhere from a love triangle (we’re desperate, okay!?!?!) to accidentally offending…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I’m late to the welcome party, haha!
I’m Sara, a fantasy writing, horse loving, dog obsessed, chicken hoarding teen girl!
I live on a farm in Montana with my family and attend a public school!
Do you have any hobbies? Favorite foods?
Sorry, I’m not good at asking questions XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wonder if you could use Feruchemy. Remember those disc things in BoM? What if you were able to store connection to Elantris and then tap it so that you could use AonDor anywhere?
That would make a lot of sense. Scadrians are the first to discover space travel, right? That could explain Tress. Then the Elantrians in SH were simply in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
My problem is just with all the fighting scenes….I’m more of a basic romance loving girl, and I just get so lost when there’s so much action!!! If that makes sense. I can try to be better…it’s just so hard for me to love RP’ing when I just get lost, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I would love to do this! But sadly, I’m not sure I can, because our church is doing something called a “super bible bowl” where we divide our congregation into teams and read the bible, take notes and memorize verses to get points for our teams. We have the NFC (never failing Christians, led by our senior pastor) and the AFC (the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
You still haven’t proven that mathematics wasn’t created by God. Ihnk in is wise, we will have to agree to disagree and turn away, unless you want to continue.
Mathematics, logic, emotion would not exist without God, and I believe that God created them. But I can’t really prove that, neither can you disprove it.
I actually never was trying…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am so sorry! I have been forgetting about this!!! I will write an RP right now!
Livia
“I guess we’re supposed to switch partners?” Liv said uncertainly.
“I guess,” Lukas shrugged.
“Oh!” Liv exclaimed, “There’s Callie and Fynn! Do you want to switch partners with them?”
“Sure,” Lukas said, smiling at her. Liv blushed, but turned…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh. Well. This is going to be….interesting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, do I have to pick a freevie?
I wasn’t sure if I was reading that right…if I have to, I pick Asher.
- Load More
