-
hybridlore started the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So I don’t think we’ve had a topic like this before, but we might’ve. I’m sure there’s some in the KP archives XD. This is where we can share lists of names that we like but probably won’t use (or will) so other people can use them and get ideas.
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @trailblazer…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore @acancello
I’m copying Esther and Freedom…hehe
Thanks for the idea XD
here you go:
From left to right:
$5: Sef, Lilitu, Marcurious, Ottoline, Livia
$4: Rylee, Audrey, Brooke, Lydia
$3: Indie, Hope, Jyron, Cassian, Azuri
$2: Azazel, Elo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres also has Silas, Carrie’s twin, who showed up more recently.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The whole RP started off as a party and now… lol it’s been a wild ride!
Initially, the characters met up in a house that locked them in and forced them to have a masquerade ball if they wanted to go home, but then the queen of Lillen transported them into her world to help save her people. Jonas already alluded to the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I don’t have that scene written yet or I would post it lol. I need to find a good way to write it so that it’s sweet and meaningful.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know… you might regret it later
You know what?? I believe it! XD
he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’s quite an interesting specimen of the human race.”
OH MY GOSH….CAN’T…BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣
Liv
“I think I’m good…” she blinked. “Is there anything I should know?”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Bwahaha😈
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I like math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and currently am working on a universe with my sister we call the Septrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning more concrete rules for t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I need a friend like Fynn XD
I don’t know… you might regret it later 🤣
Fynn
“You know what… I don’t know.” He flashed her a grin. After a beat of silence, Fynn said, “So, I guess you’re going to the dance with Lukas. He’s not as… uncontrollable as I am, but,” he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. 8 is just a lot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course you can do 2! You can do more if you want…RAE has 8 I think XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh I’m laughing so hard rn…I need a friend like Fynn XD
Liv
“How do I respond to that?” Liv asked, laughing.
Sorry, that was really short…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, music loving girl!
I’m a freshman in highschool and go to a public school (I think I’m the only one who goes to a public school here, haha!)
Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Do you have a favorite song?
If you don’t m…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“I’m rethinking my life choices,” Liv shook her head.
“I would too if I were in your place. Except I haven’t really made any solid life choices.” He tilted his head, trying to contain his smile.
Liv’s look made Fynn chuckle. “I’m just kidding. I’ve made at least one life decision… I’m taking Callie to the dance.” He…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just waiting for Albert to PROPOSE!!!! AHHH the suspense is KILLING ME!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah XD So I hadn’t gotten to that part when I wrote that post, but I think I’m about to get to it. I’m nearing the end of the book, (maybe like the last fifth of it or something like that?), and I think that part is coming. I’ll give you detail once I finish it. 😁
Oh wait, you’re reading Haikyuu, right?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Rylee and Audrey look like interesting characters! Great job with their boards!!!
Aww tysm!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys! Could use some prayer.
I woke up this morning with my jaw feeling really tight and almost stuck to where I couldn’t move it. I was able to get it to move somewhat comfortable again, but I still don’t have my full range of motion and it’s hard to eat normally. We think it did this because I have a habit of clenching or grinding my teeth…[Read more]
- Load More
