-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
He looks cute.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I have no thoughts off the top of my head except that i imagined him much different.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…I got bored and decided to just scrap not doing one and then made it and realized I probably should show it to you…

$5-Chase Duke, Alpha Grath, Nahim Nayhelm, Glacen Firehead, Arkin
$4-Gloria Firehead, Krogen Grimoff, Mandin Owen Ward, Grathmere, Arln Firehead, Igua Dyke Cloak
$2-Alin Ward, Zach Ward, Thurston Aaron…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
so after a lot of procrastination, I finally finished a drawing of Natasha
and I really like it

I’m really proud of the skin tones and everything
and the clothing!!
-
Allison and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooops, just realized I put Jorryn twice!!!! XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that sounds like fun! A lot of my dad’s family lives out of state, so we only see them once or twice a year, and it’s always special to get together with them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 thanks! I’ll make sure to go back to these when I need a name!
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Nico is good to! And Talia, but for some reason I like Luke a lot XD. I’ve just read the Percy Jackson, I never could get into the Heros of Olympus. Oh! I also like Zoe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, they are SO much fun!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I get $25 to spend right? Ill get close 😀
Ok, I pick….. Marcurious and Ottoline, Sef, Lilitu and Cassian and Natalia!
These are fun, I might make one for my characters.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Just when you think you are done, remember to CLOSE THE DOOR!
-
@acancello
Heyyy, I was wondering if you could post the link to your pinterest account again? Pinterest kind of glitched for me so now I can’t see who I’m following and I really like seeing your boards! (sorry this is super random XD) I couldn’t find where you already posted the link sooo sorry about that haha-
Tysm!!! 🙂
-
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ill pray for you! Hope your feeling better <3
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
To answer your questions, if I could take any three books I would take the Wingfeather Saga, Percy Jackson, and the Unwanteds!
I love Percy Jackson! (Annabeth and Percy are my favorite of course, but…I really like Luke…)🤫 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Jaylynn
Jorryn
Jayce
Jorryn
Emmy
Mason
Teal
Becca
Britta
Ada
Heaven
Heart
Brian
I can’t think of any more XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @princesachronicle @savannah_grace2009
My charries:
- Queen Silvae
- King Alten
- Prince Fennin
- Tren
- Traitor Stella
- Noranay
- Nahim
- Rigere
- Angere
- Jeptune
- King Koshtin
- King Koshtin’s daughter who I have not added yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help? in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for the advice!
Nahim’s a Warrior, his life is kinda centered around violence. But, in this case he would be sensitive. He lost his home and his family five years prior, so he has this attitude of “protect what you have, because it’s all you have left”. Plus, Mandin just is such a nice guy!
I believe focusing more on his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a list I just made using a generator: these are female, fantasy/science fiction names but most of them would work in any genre.
Viola
Islett
Mileya
Madelia
Savana
Aurolia
Quine
Ileana
Mayla
Sophina
Jadise
Annah
Amerly
Isley
Emila
Arian
Chloette
Noria
Ariella
Madie
Avelyn
Airelyn
Alivia
Elenna
Amery
Aubria - Load More
