-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The protection squad…
this made me laugh XD
though you might need to call in the squad lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I’ve never heard of Alethia,” she mused. “But I suppose you haven’t heard of Andromeda either, so we’re even.” she paused. “Wait, did you just say you’re being chased by the government?” she raised an eyebrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! I think that’s the saddest thing I’ve EVER written!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ofc! (:
I posted something…um…sad…in the “A place to share whatever we’re working on” if you want to read something as equally sad as what you posted, lol
Esther can vouch for the fact that it is sad…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our schedule’s back to normal after Christmas break and all that. 🙃
Okay!! It doesn’t really matter to me XD It’s up to you!
Yeah, Marcurious is an…interesting character XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am actually concerned for my mental health now…LIKE WHAT 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WRITES THAT?!?!?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok awesome! I’ll be sure to tag you if I do. 🙃
Girl whyyy?? 😭
I love those characters SOOO much!!!!!! And their character arcs are amazing!
Tysm!! 😊 I’m so excited about their story, probably because it’s not going to be some crazy adventure. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh man, I’ll be praying. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello
I wish I knew EVERYONE here in real life…it’s kind of sad that we’ll probably never meet each other in person *sad face*
KP Con anyone…? 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“From Aletheia. We used to live in the District of Daemarrel, but some things happen, and now… well we don’t exactly have a permanent home at the moment.” He hadn’t quite accepted that truth until he finally spoke the words. It was true. They had no permanent place to live. “But to be honest, I don’t mind that much. I l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, cool chapter! Love it!! And of course, love Marcurious. 😁
You wanted to critique my writing too, I think? If you want you can use the same link, or I can make you a new doc. Whichever you prefer (:
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually… Alpha Grath is a good guy who is so blinded by the hatred of his own father and those who murdered his brothers that he does some questionable things. Grathmere is his father, and the biggest Antag I have. He’s relatable according to other people, in that he wants revenge for the unnecessary deaths of his family. Grief…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @grcr @highscribeofaetherium
Thanks, guys.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“I’d hardly call you innocent,” Junior rolled his red eyes, crossing his arms. “And yup, I killed my conscience years ago. I also killed my sanity at the same time! Two for the price of one, isn’t it great?”
Okay, this is very weird…he’s being sarcastic with her. I was expecting him to be more threatening…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, her plan is to guilt/bully him into dancing to embarrass him. Quite convoluted.
Junior rarely feels guilty (except when he’s been sparring with Onyx Fire again, and Nar spots the evidence and mentions it.) He is hard to bully. This is the son of Grathmere, and the crazy nut who decided that it would be fun to go to Meglena, where he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“What have I got to say for myself? Nothing.” He shrugged, trying to straighten out the spikes that Jaz had created with her tongue in his hair. “Except that i apologize for how bad my hair looks right now. Blame the dragon.” Jaz huffed as best a dragon could, and slapped Junior across the face wth her tail, turning around on…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if I don’t reply fast or quickly or anything like that, I’m falling behind for various reasons…
- Load More

You’re good!! (: