-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hope you feel better soon! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“My father is more humble than you, and he was an Emperor of the greatest Wondan Nation of Men. Prove to me you are humble, and that I’m the prideful one.”
Oh, dear…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!!! I’m sorry ;(
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Well, sorry.” Jr rolled his eyes. “You were in the perfect position. Besides, you need some humbling.. I respect him.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! (:
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
SPOILERS TOO
I agree…sort of. Is true, in the movies, Boromir is less arogent. Idk if you have read the books, but it’s not just Andy’s voice. My copy of fotr is not down here rn, but in The Council of Elrond, Boromir pridefully goes on about how strong Gondor is. Aragorn chastises him, saying it is not only Gondor who…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“I always have a reason to throw knives. To be totally honest, I threw my knife at you just to vent my anger. That’s a reason, isn’t it?” Jr smiled.
I think Riina can get Jr to apologize if she plays this right. Jr has serious pride issues, and doesn’t admit that he made a mistake. I think apologizing will humble him a bit.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that worked???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae @acancello @grcr @esther-c
I made another board for Ottoline!!!
PICS AREN’T WORKING?!?!?
UGH! here’s the link then…haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Hoodedness? I think not!” Suddenly, Jr straightened his shoulders, and brought himself to his full height. He gained a dignified look, and with a bow of his head, and a fist to chest, he said,
“Amon, Lady Riina. I go by Lordling Nahim A. Nayhelm Jr. Adopted son of Emperor Lord Nahim A. Nayhelm.” Jaz hopped to his other…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys, I need prayer again. I’m showing symptoms of type one diabetes.
Praying for you! I’m a type one diabetic, so I understand it well! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need support!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Woah, woah, woah.” Jr began moving his hands as he talked. “Me?” He tapped his chest. “Me, apologize? I only apologize when I actually accidentally stab people. I don’t see you bleeding, so we’re good. Actually, I should thank you for being there so I could throw a knife with reason. Thank you…what’s your name?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! Yeah, let’s just try to stay updated and maybe someone can post the number of chapters we’ll read to each week? I would say 3 chapters per day will work in general, but you’re right, it definitely depends on the book.
@grcr @beth @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @walkbyfaith
So this week, read until Genesis 22, I think?…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, my bad. That makes sense!
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Eh, only my eyes. Partly. I don’t think my personality is spiky.” He scratched behind Jaz’s ears. “What are you driving at?” His voice pitched from his joking tone to a serious, low suspicion. His raised an eyebrow. “Is there something you want?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
