-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It bothers me so much that people say that, because if you understand the culture and tradition of the time and the language being used, it becomes obvious that He did.
Right, and many simply discredit the “I Am” because John is regarded as the least reliable book, but there’s many indirect claims to His divinity throughout the other…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
*appears from nowhere*
I’ve wondered when you’d show up on here, I knew something was bound to ensnare your interest!
The flaw I see in that argument is the second premise. You have to accept some sort of multiverse theory where every possibility exists in some reality. Furthermore, if the definition of “all powerful” includes being able…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So Alvin Plantinga’s Modal logic for God is essentially the modern ontological argument that many consider to be far more convincing than Anselm’s.
Here’s the gist:
1. It is possible that there exists an all powerful being that created the universe.
2. If something is “possible”, then it does exist in at least one reality.
3. An all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! poor Hugo…haha!
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a whole bunch more of Shauna and Paxton though…….
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
When they stay in an abandoned zoo…
I looked out on the grassy plain where the seats were and took in the view. It was a really nice place.
“Imagine how much it cost to build this.” Paxton muttered, feeling a support beam for the stage ceiling.
“There’s someone!” Sam said, jumping off the giant stage and running up the sea…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Who???😏 🤣 jkjk! -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you have any questions about this world, tag me.
Rn I’m gonna answer the questions you haven’t asked!
Profiles:
Prince Fennin
Off-white skin, orange eyes and dark hair tipped with orange. Very unusual for a Lillening. Somewhat muscular build by our standards, extreme body builder by Lillening standards
Tren
Pure…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah…me too….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I know! It’s nice not to constantly live in fear of being captured and experimented on,” she shuddered. “And I can’t remember the last time I had friends like you guys.” she bit her lip. What if they didn’t feel the same way towards her? What if they didn’t consider a friend just yet?
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats ok! I also have, a whole bunch of others from books, movies and video games XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Youth was a lot of fun!! I was thankful to see my friends again
Haha yeah my best friend is a girl and she’s the only one who can truly handle my crazy (I always come off as cool and normal but I’m anything but to my close friends LOL)
Yeah this fanfic idea involves all the Avengers… including Bucky (it’s a continuation of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I have never read or watched harry potter….. -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Until further notice, Jr is a stone-faced statue guarding the door with a dragon playing at his feet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, yeah, Alpha is handsome, and strong. Magical, with a lot of sway and power. Skilled, fearless. On the outside he’s just a great warrior, on the inside…idk. He doesn’t know either.
But then, I don’t think seeing your fiancé covered in blood would be that nice.
Alpha does have a girlfriend later on named Emerald…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! Yes, siblings are so much fun, irl and in stories. XD
Thanks so much!!
- Load More
