-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @scoutfinch180 @whoever-else
Meet the friend-turned-traitor from my WIP!

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He dropped his gaze to the floor and didn’t speak for a moment. “I’m not offended… I just…” He sighed, tossing his bangs out of his eyes with a flip of his head. “I guess I am a little… self-centered, am I?” He gave a quick chuckle. “I just don’t want to… to lose her…” he softly said the last part, but pasted on a smile…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, that makes more sense. I was gonna ask, what frame of reference does it stop in motion, so the infinite inertia idea does kinda help. I’ll still have to ponder on how that works on the temporal aspect though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Interesting! I love the high contrast magic systems. Giving me Star Wars vibes actually with the light side and dark side users, and grey Jedi. Question on the positive temporal pulse. What does it mean for the object to be frozen in time, and therefore unmovable?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
“Elves are common in the world I have just came from. Though, there is a world I know that they are only objects of fantasy.” Ru smiled again, fiddling nervously with her fingers. Despite her voice, there were signs upon her face that Ru was slightly shy. “Um, if you know, what’s the name of your home planet, Tech?”
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(I’ve rewritten the beginning of my main WIP so many times. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Yeah, I get that and I’ve been trying to work on that.
Awesome!
Okay so question-I’ve heard a lot of people (in videos on novel writing) say that you shouldn’t start with your character waking up to start their morning. So should I change how I start the story? I’d still have the same scene where Neveah tells Sef that sh…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 Guys, where’s Calyhuge? Did he leave?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
She thought for a moment. “I think I remember that…is that why Chase left?”
“Yeah,” Fynn looked down at the floor.
“Well,” Liv began, “I’m not sure how to say this.”
“Oh,” Fynn said, the color draining from his face. “It’s that bad?”
Liv laughed. “No, I just don’t know how to say it…Okay, so if I know Callista, she’s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
really?! that is a really strange coincidence, I just chose those cause those are some of my favorite Disney movies lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had disappeared a while ago. I absolutely love how you described Sef missing him, but I do th…
-
Esther and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium @anyone
Not that this RP is moving very much at all right now… but I’m just giving you a heads-up that I won’t be on KP much, if at all, this week. I’m taking a break from electronics, but I’ll be back on Sunday or Monday next week.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! So I finally have some feedback for your WIP. (Sorry it took so long 😭)
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Though Ransom could just be a nickname some people call him…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savanah_grace2009
Fynn
Fynn chuckled to cover how awkward his question had become. He fumbled with his bangs for a second, then put his hand back on Liv’s arm. “Well… there was one today…” He cast another glance Callie’s way and sighed. “She was trying to invite Chase to come to the dance and even invited him to come with us. I wasn’t exactl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@walkbyfaith @grcr @beth-torres @anyone-else-on-this-topic
So I haven’t been reading with the same plan y’all are doing, but I have been going through Genesis on my own. I think the thing that’s stood out to me the most is the beautiful balance of God’s justice and mercy. I’ve only made it as far as after the Flood, but still, I can see that God…[Read more]
- Load More

He vanished from my friends list. That’s weird.
@calyhuge
And his tag doesn’t work.
No!!! He can’t just leave without warning!!!!! Why? Was it an accident?!
Oh no!! 🙁
I know! I was wondering that too! First Sarafini left us and now Calyhuge!!!!
heh…heh…Jonas is the only guy in the Character Party RP again….XD
I actually know Calyhuge in real life guys 🙂 Don’t worry about him; I haven’t asked him why he left, but I saw him at a church service a week ago and he was pitching parts of his Stonestia story, quipping, etc. He is very much alive XD
Tell him we miss him if you could plz. Idk, this is kinda weird, but personally I teared up when I realized he left. I genuinely considered him a friend.
Plz? *cue puppy eyes*
Sure, I’ll message him rn! 😘
Thx <333
Message for KP from Calyhuge: I really enjoyed my time there, and I’m so glad I was a part of it, but now I’m needing to focus on school and such and writing my book, but sometime in the future coming back would be something I would really want to do! 🥹