-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve made a video on Canva before. I’m definitely not an expert on it, but if you have questions on how to use it, I should be able to help. 🙃 (I think I figured most of it because the video was like five minutes long and Canva was not being cooperative. 😂)
Yesss, for real! That’s exactly it 🤣
I think this is going to be a prett…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’M SORRY WHAT??!!
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know way too much about some of the Disney cruises cause when I was little I really want to go on one (I still sort of want to now lol)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s alright…I’ll just play around until I figure it out…That’s actually how I learn best (messing up and figuring out how to fix it XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Allison are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Umm…I don’t quite understand…what is this forum for? Is it an rp type thing?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And I made another one for Sef!!! <333

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I made a new board for Neveah and I love it SO MUCH!!!

-
Smiley posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 *whispers* I really like your profile pic
-
Can I take it that your truly coming around the to Steve and Natasha??
-
You’re welcome and no it doesn’t sound dumb, it’s always nice when someone notices your profile pic or your new quote or something lol
truthfully I’ve shipped them since I was a little girl, like they had so much chemistry and I honestly thought the MCU was going to have them end up together (I was so wrong) XD
-
*hugs back* I’m sorry, but I’m glad you’re feeling a little better <3
No, they can't, and I suppose I don't hate them, and Steve did only go back to Peggy after Nat was gone, it just hurts eight-year-old me lol
-
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I love them!!! And I can see why you really want to write their story
and I feel you, it’s like when you have a vibe of a story yet no story😂😂😂
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks.
Also, do ya know anyone who does the vid sorta thing? I’m new to Canva, and I have never in my life made a vid (disqualifying camera family videos) so… I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing XD
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thats great! *Hugs back* I’m trying to edit right now and I’m a little over halfway done!
Sorry you got sick, but yes, home remedies and sleep are always the best 🙂
(And yes you can call me Alli or Alice, whatever works😊)
Ooooh! You have snow? This is my fist winter somewhere cold and so far its hasn’t snowed yet, but it may!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all, I have fallen in love with these charries… I’m dying to write their book but I barely have any plot so yeahhh, that’s a problem XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh and I finally figured out how to keep the quotes from getting blurry when I downloaded them off the internet after I made Easton’s, so Hallie’s is probably clearer. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-idk-XD
Pics are finally working!M’kay, so I’ve already introduced these charries before, but at the time, pics weren’t working. Sooo… now it’s time to share their moodboards!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, love the character… He sounds super cool…
I’m so gonna have to check out that video 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, she did!! Probably my favs of hers ❤️ Although Tom, from the Wings of the Nightingale Trilogy, might be my fav…he reminded me of Riker a lot, hehe <3
I’m totally gonna have to read this now!
I have!!! ‘A Night Divided’ and I’ve been trying to read ‘Resistance’ by her!! She’s a great author too!!
Yes she is!! She keeps her s…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi! How are you doing? I was thinking about you today and hope your doing good 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ignore the account name, it’s just the username I decided to use.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Play button in top right hand side of the page.
- Load More
