-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Zephaniah. 😢 What WIP is he from?
Okay, so, a question for you, Adrian…If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adrian: *chuckles* Kind of a difficult question… Um… Enthusiastic, bold, and a people-person. Well I guess that last one wasn’t a real word. *smiles* So instead I’d say adventuro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s always a good sign, I guess. It means I’ve gotten better. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
“You don’t have to say anything. I’m just talking about Lukas, that’s all.” He shrugged. Before Liv could reply, he tapped Lukas on the shoulder and they switched partners.
Fynn shot finger guns at Lukas’s confused expression before twirling away with Callie.
Lukas
“Um…” He noticed Liv’s cheeks were still pink. “Was…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Here’s some more fun questions:
- If you subscribe to immaterialism, then how does the immaterial influence the material?
- If you subscribe to free will, then what does that actually mean?
- If God knows everything, and part of that knowledge is that He knows everything, how does He actually know that’s not a lie?
- Can God do evil? And if not,…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it’s still effectively the same as Anselm’s.
Let’s see if the perfect island argument works on it:
I have the idea of a perfect entity in my mind.
- The idea of a perfect island could not come from an imperfect being.
- Therefore, the idea must come from the entity itself.
- One of the attributes of a perfect island is that it…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If you do one, tag me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Anyone who might be out there
Hi. Who are you? Where are you?
May the Wind bring this message to you with purpose. And the Wind will be the carrier of the response… If anyone is out there to receive it.
– someone who must remain unnamed
Wind, Wind what tidings ye bring to me?
Wind, Wind is hope there for the ones who dare?
Wind, Wind…[Read more] -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
The Undefeated.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Me: He keeps always with him the memory of family and friends.
Silvanis: Traitor!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
My body and personality, and my metal body part replacements…okay, okay, I know what you mean…uh…my contacts? No, no…sometimes I forget those and have to walk around with my eyes shut…my knives? Eh, not all the time…uh-oh, I’m afraid I can’t tell you the answer, IT’S JUST TO PROFOUND! EEK! I can’t keep face if I…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I may send some more for Hugo tomorrow 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Of course I won’t toss your picture! I am going to hide it in my pillowcase so Jraldath can’t find it.
Otto
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Looks can be deceiving. Some parts of the world are pretty nasty.
Heres a picture of me, you can toss it if you want, I really dont care.

Hugo
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
I don’t care if you have to go to jail….I’m literally in jail right now so I can’t judge you.
Hmm…I think I would like school.
Wow…that does not sound fun. Since you told me about torture….I’ll tell you to be fair so you don’t feel like…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Wow, Pythonos sound a bit cray. I trust you.
A juvie….fine… As long as you keep it a secret and it you decide to ghost me than thats fine to. A juvie is short for Juvinille hall, which is where they keep us who are to young to go to j…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
A Pythonos is a race, similar to humans. They have dark magick and powerful spells and they run the UNIT (the place I’m in). Basically they’re evil incarnate. You don’t want to meet one, trust me.
What’s juvie?
I don’t really know what Math or any of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I wont be able to this time! Maybe in the future!
Dont worry, when I look back at mine I feel the same way 🫣 XD
- Load More

