-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
but it feels like we’ve been here for hours!
Actually, it’s been more like weeks, Liv… 🤫
Lukas
“Well,” he glanced around the room, “I have to agree with you on that. We could slip out and grab something to eat real quick.” He shrugged.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww!! 🥺 I can’t believe how much detail you put into your villains’ backstories. It makes them so likable in a way I love as a writer but hate as a reader. XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*jumps up and down* *throws confetti* *dances around the room*
EEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I THINK YOU JUST COMBINED MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS!!
okay so Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie (next to Marvel movies) I even have this giant Belle gown that I wore for Halloween
(The live action is my favorite, Emma Watson was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never tried to create a new setting for a story that is already well under way. (I almost always create the setting first.)
Yeahhh, I did create the setting in the beginning stages of the book, but I just now noticed that I don’t like it as much as I did before. XD
Ok! Thanks so much!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She laughed. “Yeah,” she smiled. “You did.”
She sighed. “How long do dance classes last? Not that I don’t love it…but it feels like we’ve been here for hours!”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
He let out a quick laugh, his voice cracking. For some reason, all the words jumbling around in his head couldn’t manage to come out in a logical sentence. Finally, after opening and closing his mouth a few times, he cleared his throat and found something to say. “W-well, um, I, I guess I got lucky then.” He flash…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry to keep you waiting!!
You’re totally fine! No worries!
Ev
“You don’t know what the Fatherland is? It is the center of the Third Reich, the nation that is and will rise above all the others. It is only the greatest nation on Earth, and it will grow to encompass all of the nations that are inferior.”
Uh-oh. Ev didn’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“You know…you didn’t have to be scared, I was hoping you would ask me ever since we met,” she blushed. “As much as I hated to admit it, Xandro was right.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I started writing an rp, but I’ve got a problem with I’ve got different types of Realn dance just jumbling together in my brain. I’m gonna have to come back to this.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it is pretty cool!
@everyone
Hallie and Easton are open for more questions if anyone wants to interview them!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whoever
I know some of y’all said you had charries just chillin’ rn. If you want, Hallie’s looking for someone to dance with. But she won’t mind just chatting with someone too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
He chuckled, his cheeks flushing. “I wouldn’t say scary… I’m just not as bold as most people.” He didn’t feel like telling her he was worried she’s say no.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
His backstory formed without my permission, and now I feel so connected to Hans it’s not even funny😭
*cries*
I knowwwwwwwwwwww. I hate it so much, but it really does show what can happen when generational things/curses continue *sobs*
although unlike his own father, Felix has his kind moments, some of which will be shown in The B…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“Anything that’s not boring? I’m afraid I only know the lively dances of my people, which, I’m sure, you cannot do.” Despite his attempts to hide it, the small, sneaky smile returned.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“Really? You seem to matter to me, and I’m considered a man of power. I give you the title of Maiden Warrioress.” He smiled. “Shall we dance? What style do you prefer, Maiden Warrioress?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He’s acting serious! It feels almost wrong! He’s acting like he’s supposed too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Every Maiden over the age of fourteen amd under twenty is a Young Warrioress in my culture. I am a Young Warrior by one year. Do you prefer to be called ‘mi’ lady’? Or ‘maiden’ maybe? What is your title in your culture, Saoirse?” His voice was strangely sweet and pleasant.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @smiley
I have some profile ideas, still in working progress, but this is the bare bones of it all… Oh btw, this story is in a fantasy setting…I had to change some things so it would work, but it does add a unique twist…
Tony Stark Ward
Tony was basically an ordernary guy who had a longing to discover a way to…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hans!!!
Why do you have to go make your villain sympathetic???!!!
Also it’s really hard to imagine Felix as the one abusing his son’s, like seriously that’s the saddest parallel, cause he never wanted to be like his father, but tragedy led him to that point
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh dear, my MP3 just played a song called “could I have this dance?” And I just lost my sanity.
- Load More
