-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow, the kids really grew up lol
and not going to lie, I kind of like Riker’s oldest son, tell me he gets his own book someday!! please!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww they’re so cute!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’ll probably be willing to rejoin if y’all change it something like it was during the “party,” just cuz the action part was moving too fast for me to keep up, lol. I might throw in the original charries I had in here, but I may choose someone different.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That song!!!! *cries* It’s beautiful and sad
Leon!!! don’t do that to me!! just don’t do that to me!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m noticing the common factor in your quotes is Steve XD
No judgment though, I mean he is amazing XD
although the Pietro quote is my fav
then a post on Pinterest reminded me that thirteen minutes after Pietro’s death, Wanda was the oldest!!! I think it was written to ruin my day LOL
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! Yeah, they’re probably my favorite ship I’ve ever written… 👀🥰
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @anyone-else!
Just want to share a little snippet that I recently wrote… Spoiler, it has Everdala. 👀
🤭
“You really think it’s worth it?” Fynn raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Then I’m in.” He gave a firm nod.
One by one, the others agreed. Ev g…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I was planning to continue reading your book today, since I haven’t touched it in a while (😭). I’ll get back to you about it by the end of the week 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while. I’m doing good, thanks for asking! ❤️ I can’t remember if I was telling you this or someone else, but our family joined our new church a couple months ago (I can’t even remember when anymore XD) so we’re trying to make connections with people and find ways in which God wants us to serve there.…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
isn’t Bucky at least ten years older then her lol?
Well Marvel originally intended on her being eighteen and nineteen during Age of Ultron and Civil War (That’s why Steve called her a kid the whole movie)
But then they upped her age cause they wanted her to be old enough to get married and have kids, and in WandaVision we l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas led Liv out of the room, her hand in his, hoping to avoid Fynn’s gaze. Thankfully, the woman at the front counter faced the back wall, grappling with paperwork. The two sneaked out, only bursting into laughter once outside.
“That was too close,” Lukas said, his laughter subsiding.
They strolled down the sidew…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…so I’ve been worried about my story becoming too graphic…and I was wondering what you thought of it.
The parts I’m concerned about aren’t until the second part…which is a while away from the first chapter…so if you wanted to jump to those ones (or just give me your thoughts on the other ones) that would be…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
ooh okay
“I just feel you” -Wanda
“You could never hurt me, I just feel you,” -Vision
“I can’t feel you… I can’t feel you,” -Wanda
“What is grief if not love persevering?” -Vision
“Do we know if she had any family?” -Tony
“Yeah, us.” -Steve
“Great plan, I love the part where I almost bled to death.” -Yelena
“No, don’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oof…yeah, I feel that. Plotting can be really hard! I’ve definitely struggled with that A LOT in the past.
The sad truth is…there’s really no “perfect formula” to make a gripping plot.
What I have done, is followed the advice of Abbie Emmons (on YouTube) and gave my story a theme, the truth I want to show in my story. In my story,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh! Marvel quotes! We should do some! @freedomwriter76
LOKI: “I left him right here!”
THOR: “Right here on the sidewalk, or right here where that building is being demolished?”
LOKi: “I’ve been falling for thirty minutes!”
-Thor Ragnarok
THOR: “This tastes good.” *breaks coffee mug on floor* “I want more!”
–Thor
SAM: “A sorcerer is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“A Republic, ma’am, if you can keep it.” – my fav Benjamin Franklin quote, said after asked what type of government America would have.
Me: “Imagine a place where the horses never hurt themselves.”
Friend I work with at stable: “That’d be pretty cool.”
Horses-cute little brats who run off with you on autumn trailrides. Somehow still lovable,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Whatever you do, do NOT go with option one! I started writing Guardain Angels before I even knew what plot was, and I am paying for it now! The lack of plot in the first draft means my story bounces all over the place, and trying to tame that and weave my plot has created such troubles that I highly do not reccomend writing a story with n…[Read more]
- Load More
