-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY SCREAMED AND HOPPED AROUND MY ROOM AND MY SIBLINGS WERE SO CONFUSED lol
Livia
“I-I’d like that,” she smiled at him, and then sighed, burying her face in her hands. “Fynn is never going to let us live this one down…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love him so much!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve been reading through your WIP lately. I think I’m gonna try to read through the whole thing then come back with critiques. So it might be awhile before you get any feedback. Idk. I’ll try to read fast tho and get to the parts you were concerned about. (:
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Love it! No big critiques. Can’t wait to read more!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!! The promised first two chapters! Any feedback is welcome 🙂
Chapter 1
“Wait a coup?”“Shh, keep your voice down.”
“Hold on, start over.” Everton Barlowe stared down his older brother.
Asher sighed. “Did you not listen the first time?”
“I was stuck on the word ‘coup.’”
Another sigh. “Okay.” Asher tossed dark strands of hair off hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry if it’s a bit blurry
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and yes, Amir was.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok!! Thanks (:
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Amir was part of the RP before, wasn’t he? I think he should be in. As far as a second character, I’m stuck between Easton and Hallie. I vote Hallie because then we have another female character, but also Easton looks like a cool character, too.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Kari
A sudden noise startled Kari awake, and she sat upright. Had she fallen asleep? How was that possible? Maybe the food was drugged, after all. As she fought drowsiness, vague images flashed through her mind, fragments of a dream, floating through the air. She couldn’t quite grasp them, like a toddler trying to pluck a fuzzy out of the air.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, someone I know calls me magical because on certain days, I just seem to disappear and reappear. It’s all just me going off to my own shadows and them not paying attention.
It’s funny, because on dark nights I always slink off, and other kids think I’m trying to hide or be sneaky. They tell me they can see me,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry for the momentary spamming… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And finallyyy…
Adrian

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Amir

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hallie

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @beth-torres @anyone-else-sticking-around
I am agonizing over who to add and literally cannot choose, so I’mma let y’all pick. XD
Options… (and I am more than willing to add two)
Easton

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol I could totally see him doing that. That’s one way to get around being locked in the house. I guess all the windows are locked, too? Because otherwise the charries should’ve thought to try to get out that way….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Wh-what? Did you, um, say-say something?” He searched her face.
“Nothing.” She smiled and shook her head.
Lukas frowned. He knew what she had said… “Why you?” He repeated, his voice low and tender. “Because—” he sighed. “I’ve never had anyone in my life who was more than a friend, but if I did, I know you’d be the…[Read more]
- Load More


Oh okay! Thanks! (:
👍