-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
OK! I’m adding in Amir, which I think y’all know about so I don’t think I’ll do a description. I’m torn between also adding in Hallie and Easton, but that’s a lot, so I’ll just stick with one… for now… 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, those look so good!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Nae
“‘Saying you’re fearless means you are scared to admit you’re really afraid.’ My Da says that a lot to Alpha. Excuse me, impolite sir.” She nodded her head to him, then turned to Riker. She kissed his hand. “And you, Sir Riker. Duty calls me.” She smiled at Ruler, then slipped her hand out of his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wait, I think it is your turn. This was the last RP I found of our group:
Ev
“You don’t know what the Fatherland is? It is the center of the Third Reich, the nation that is and will rise above all the others. It is only the greatest nation on Earth, and it will grow to encompass all of the nations that are inf…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
She’d have to talk to Clint later, and maybe give someone else a piece of her mind (uh oh…watch out Amidala 😂)
Uh-oh… Ami’s gonna be apologizing so much. She’s gonna feel so bad. XD She’ll just ignore her feelings for Ev a little longer then finally face the facts 😂 Because she doesn’t want anyone to be mad. She’ll probably make s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk…all I know is this hurts me to read lol XD
Ahh, don’t worry!! Ev is kinda oblivious rn. In this AU, he seems to be denying his feelings for Ami much more than in his actual story. But Ev will notice real soon and talk to Falon and make sure everything’s okay. 😊
Lukas
“It’s not wrong to be emotional… It’s okay actually,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
WWII??? 👀 I am intrigued already XD
Yeah well we’ll see
also I’m trying to figure out how to write short stories and uhh I’m scared lol
Srrsly tho, girl, i feel you about the chores and things. That happened to me about 1 1/2 years ago I think now, and since both Mom and Dad work full time, well…yeah LOL
Yeah it’s been okay, my D…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay so I found my old RP but I’m going to rewrite it lol quickly
but first here is your RP just so you know the context
also for reference, the plan was that Payton would be with Sam, Liv was with Steve, John with Natasha and Kacy with Bucky
Nat
“Let me guess you’re probably like the best dancer here?”
Natasha winked. “You…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I also noticed I said reconnaissance twice, the first time it should a been “reckonize”. I have a problem with typing out sometimes what I’m thinking about instead of what I want XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do Lillenings count as part of the three? Cuz if they do, I’m in trouble XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
also, Rae, Franz is prob not ticklish, and even if he WAS, he wouldn’t let anyone get close enough and he’d probably push/shove them away, heh.
Okay, just very random thought. Thanks for replying!
I’m gonna go with popular vote.
At some point, I think Nae is gonna hop over to Sef.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’d be fine with that! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO WHY?!?!? It’s SO SAD!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
“I’m not afraid of any of you,” the man retorted.
I wish I could say the same, she sighed. She was tired of hiding. All she did was let fear run its course. But she was tired of fighting it. Tired of trying to be brave.
Tired of trying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Stella
“Hi, uh, can anyone give me the key to this door?” Stella tugged on the door. “It locked behind me.” She smiled sheepishly, before her eyebrows lifted in suspicion, and she pointed across the room. “Uh, who are all of you? You don’t look like the people I was expecting.” She gave a little laugh. “Sorry if that offends any of you, I’m sure…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She wiped away a tear, and took another sip of the milkshake. “Sorry, I don’t know why I always ruin everything by being all emotional…” she sighed. She felt Xandro’s reassuring breath on her neck, and he rested his blue muzzle on her shoulder. She reached up and stroked his nose.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
from his helmet
Belt, belt, I meant belt!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim still needs to work on his pride.
- Load More
