-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I knowwww…<3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Those two are just adorable together <333
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Does it let you put the link in at all, even if it doesn’t actually link anything? We might be able to copy and paste into our own search browsers if that’s the case.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh girl, I can completely relate to this, and that’s kind of how my journey’s been over the past couple years/months for me too! <3
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s amazing! I’m sure all you’ve faced is only making you stronger and giving you the tools you need to bring that light to other people!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s hilarious!!! I love that!!!
Oh my gosh…wouldn’t it be hilarious if Lukas put one of their pics as his lock screen/ home screen and Fynn saw it?!?!? or worse…Ev saw it? XD
Livia
“I love those,” she was again struck by how adorable Lukas was…”Of course I can text them to you,” she smiled. “Can you type in your number?” she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks!! Yesss, he so sweetttt 🥰
In his actual story, I shipped him with a high-energy girl who’s pretty oblivious to his crush on her for years. But he’s just so patient and he keeps on loving her even when she doesn’t notice it. ☺️ (Ok, so kinda random, but the girl’s name is Skylar, so my sister came up with the shi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think it’s like, page ten to be exact…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And guys…I cried too…(or teared up at least…but I couldn’t cry because I was in English class)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s okay! (you should check out the Character Interview page….hehe…I got a little carried away with asking Hugo questions XD)
@FREEDOM
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE LUKASSSSS <333
Liv
“Wow!” her eyes were wide as she saw the photos Lukas took. “I didn’t know you were into photography!”
“Yeah, it’s a hobby,” he shrugged.
She pulled out her phone. “We should take some pictures together!”
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Ugh, that’s annoying. Yeah, I don’t know what else would work. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I don’t know. There is a button at the bar at the top of the post box that looks like a tiny chain. You might be able to use that to add a link in. You can put a link to text with that button too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh no, you’re fine. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedom
Idk if you’re still seeing these posts or not, but I noticed my “farewell” post was really short. Let’s just say I basically ditto what everyone else has said. 😊 You’ll be greatly missed, but we all [I] wish the greatest for you and can’t wait to join your official fandom some day. 😁💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas couldn’t hold back another soft smile. Liv’s eyes sparkled like crystal blue pools in the light of the setting sun.
“Sorry, I really need to think things through before I say them.”
He just shrugged. “It’s alright.” He hadn’t actually heard what she had said before that, but it must have been agreeing to wal…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Freedom! I’m sorry I don’t get to say this while your still on here (I’m sorry everyone that I just mysteriously vanished, I’m getting really busy, lol!)
But I want to say thank you for everything! ❤(I’m literally starting to cry…) I never would have gotten this far without your constant support and chatting all the time <3. I understand…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @jonas Sorry, was gonna type this out last night but i was sick
Nahim
“And it’s been a while since I had to learn Trade Tongue.” Nahim huffed. “No offense to you, but it’s a very boring language.” Nahim tossed his sword to his left hand. “Is there any other converse you two wan to make before we go storming the palace?”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
My greatest fear of being on KP was that the online friends I’ve found here would disappear, gone without trace and I’d never hear from them again, that I wouldn’t know how to contact them. I always cling onto the past, maybe it’s a bad ting, but the past defines who I am. A Backstory shapes who you are gonna be, and I take that to heart. If I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s good! That’s definitely something I don’t think about very often, either.
I think one thing God’s been continually trying to teach me lately is that He is the one who can satisfy every desire.
Two and a half years ago, I was finally starting to see some friendships blooming that I had been longing for since middle school. I…[Read more]
- Load More

I would say to keep hope in the future :]
I used to live somewhere where I only had one friend – quite literally one friend – and it was just us two against the world. I moved away and wasn’t sure what to make of the change. Did I miss my friend/sister? Yes, but slowly a new realm of people built around me and changed me for the better. At first I…[Read more]
Yeah, I understand that. We didn’t move, but for at least two and a half years I lost almost all contact with my friends (long story, basically we changed CC communities and churches around the same time) and it was really hard for me. I spent my lunchtime drawing a charrie, and chatting with aquintances. I had no friends the first year besides my…[Read more]
Why do I feel like I’m Chase and you’re Marcel rn?
I’m known in real life for being the tired therapist friend everyone confides in, so my personality flashes in my characters sometimes 🙂
… I can’t just say “look at the bright side!” and make everything feel okay again. All I can say is to confide in your guardians, friends, or anyone else who is willing to have a meaningful conversat…[Read more]
What if the person who died was the one you always confided in? What if you’ve talked to your father and know talking to your mother is a grave mistake. What if your paternal grandfather hurts you more than he helps, and you never knew your maternal grandparents. What if your friends wouldn’t understand? What if you’ve tried and it just didn’t…[Read more]
Do you have a bad relationship with your parents? And even if your friends or family wouldn’t understand, can they at least sympathize with you?
The reply but on is disappearing.
@whalekeeper
Maybe? Idk. I’ve always felt closer to my Grandma or my big brother in more recent years. It’s not their faults, I just feel like Mum doesn’t ever listen or understand, and Dad? He tries. You see, what made Grandma special and more than just the best friend or relative in the world was she knew me.…[Read more]
Okay…I’m sorry to butt in on the conversation…but I just felt the need to say this. First of all, the past does NOT define who we are. If it did, we would have no hope for all our mistakes and never be redeemed. Jesus made it so that we are free from our past when He died on the cross for us.
Also, I know how hard being alone is, and I…[Read more]
@rae
I think this is where I can’t help you.
I understand missing your grandmother, and you have a lot of genuine pent-up feelings, but I am not a person who can sympathize farther than that. However I believe empathy is the best you’re going to find from someone else – because unless you’re talking about God, no one else knows exactly what it’s…[Read more]