-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
I’ll just pretend Sef showed up in Liv and Callie’s dorm (if that’s okay with everyone?).
I won’t make her show up now, maybe later?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Liv
“Of course,” she smiled. “Who else is in our room? I haven’t met many people…” she gasped as a plan took shape in her mind. “WE COULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so the Black Swan basically tries to rescue Sophie, and they’re the ones who created her. They are the ones leaving notes in her locker and notes in her room, etc etc.
The Neverseen are the people who kidnapped and tortured her and Dex. We still don’t really know why or what they’re trying to accomplish even in book 6…so I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae She’s so pretty!! @trailblazer
Amir
Amir let out a nervous chuckle, his voice somehow cracking in the process. He cleared his throat and tried to stop tapping his finger against his leg. “Um, that’s j-just what w-we, uh, do.”
Marcurious still didn’t look convinced.
“Our, our names have meaning,” Amir explained, hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…you’re talking about the Black Swan right? Or the Neverseen (have you met them yet?)
Umm… I think I’m talking about the Black Swan. XD
Spoilers: Black Swan=good guys, Neverseen=bad guys.
Ok… I think that makes a little more sense now.
Yeah, the love triangle….oh my gosh…the guy who was literally drooling over her made me c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, oops! You’re fine 🙃
Fynn
Fynn tried to hide his surprise that Paxton had asked a question in a complete sentence. “Um, good. Yeah, I’m going good.” He smiled. Then eyed Lukas. “And I think Lukas is doing fantastic.” His smile grew into a grin.
Lukas glared daggers, but a smile clearly tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Yes…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I’m gonna RP Umen now. Btw @rae what do you think of posting a kind of rudimentary map to go with your previous description of Lillen?
@princesachronicle22 @anyone-else
Umen
Umen awoke on hard stone. That sounds about right. Ilwen likes to do that to Umen sometimes, as Salina playfully chides him for it. Umen smiled.
He arose, finding…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, the MeGa DoRm!!! Just throw everyone in there, hehehe
And Chase is going in there no matter what he says!!! Fynn will just drag him in there anyway XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well at least the original series XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, thanks! I’m really interested now. It sounds like I’d like them.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @rae
Kari
While Marcurious and Amir were talking, a sudden movement to Kari’s right caught her eye. As she turned her head, she noticed another guy hesitantly approaching the group.
“H-hello?” he called out. “Is everyone okay? I heard a scream.”
“We’re fine- I think,” Kari replied. “Marcurious was hiding in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

And this really cute one for when she was little <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

I found this pic on Pinterest, and thought it fit Stel perfectly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Stel
Standing behind the rest, Stel created another little star, blowing it to give the same greeting as it did to Amir. She giggled like a little girl in delight as it burst into golden sparkles in front of Marcurious’s face.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ottoline
“Am I supposed to call you Rohan, or Amir?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “For goodness sake, why on Andromeda do people have two names?” Ottoline elbowed him and glared.
“It’s a serious question!” he whined.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
I just got books 6 and 7…AHHH I NEED TO SPEED READ SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO SHE LIKES!!!! (I mean obviously she likes both of them…WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL BOOK 9?!?!)
I kind of think it will be Fitz?
Just a hunch…
But then Fitz is kind of annoying to me, and in my opinion, Keefe is WAY better looking (from the animated art…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds like a party
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Is Chase rooming with Fynn and Lukas? I feel like we’ve discussed this before, but I can’t remember.
I planned it so, but Chase until prodded and invited by one of the two, is planning on sleeping in an alley, or the hallway in case he can’t slip out. My boi…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool! I’m planning to check them out soon.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The writing style is very goofy and middle-grade, but it’s hilarious to read lol. The first series is great imo. Second series you get into some questionable stuff and it gets much worse in the third series. So really if you get overly involved in a series and want to know what happens next, it’s probably a bad idea lol. I read the…[Read more]
- Load More
